Bingo wings - any pics to inspire

balibee146
balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
Anybody had them and lost them? how HOW lol :wink:

If you have pics to share bet a few of us could do with the encouragement!

Replies

• bump! interested in this as well. :)
  • elledo
    elledo Posts: 80
    bumpity bump.
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    bump :laugh:
  • tarnz68
    tarnz68 Posts: 9 Member
    yes bump for sure :embarassed:
  • veggievixen79
    veggievixen79 Posts: 109 Member
    I don't have any pics but I've been doing a lot of yoga and my bingo wings are GONE! First time I've ever seen my own triceps.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    I don't have any pics but I've been doing a lot of yoga and my bingo wings are GONE! First time I've ever seen my own triceps.

Ok, I have AWFUL underarm flab and started doing yoga yesterday, I felt like it was excellent for my arms...I am so happy to hear that it might actually help me to get rid of one of my major trouble spots.
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    bump bumpity bump
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Challenging weights and proper nutrition to lose bodyfat...that's the way to get rid of "bingo wings" LOL I've never heard of that expression....my husband calls them Grandma arms...yes I hit him!:laugh:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    I really wanna see some before an afters for this! Mine are so bad, its part of me that i really dislike :[
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    bump
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    My friend tells me I have lost some of mine so from today I have started to measure them. No pics again but Yoga and Wii fit plus exercises is all I have used.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    I had some change while doing LiveFit by Jamie Eason (free program on bodybuilding.com/livefit) but most of my improvement from the 18 months I have been working at getting in shape is just consistancy with working out.

phase2-1.jpg

Where I started in May 2010:
    Cap2010.jpg
  • I dont have any photos but my friend brought a shake weight to work and we've been using it at lunchtimes along with a stair workout and I can see and feel a difference. Just a suggestion. I reckon you could just use a can of beans to get the same results... :laugh:

I do a session with my arms up and my hands behind my head which is the one I feel works on my wings!
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Thanks everyone for your replies and those pics are awesome.
    I think bingo wings is a very popular UK expression - when you jump up with you card to shout 'house' your underarms wave separately or something :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!