Bingo wings - any pics to inspire

Options
balibee146
balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
Anybody had them and lost them? how HOW lol :wink:

If you have pics to share bet a few of us could do with the encouragement!

Replies

• clockworkkarly
    Options
    bump! interested in this as well. :)
  • elledo
    elledo Posts: 80
    Options
    bumpity bump.
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    Options
    bump :laugh:
  • tarnz68
    tarnz68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes bump for sure :embarassed:
  • veggievixen79
    veggievixen79 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but I've been doing a lot of yoga and my bingo wings are GONE! First time I've ever seen my own triceps.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    I don't have any pics but I've been doing a lot of yoga and my bingo wings are GONE! First time I've ever seen my own triceps.

Ok, I have AWFUL underarm flab and started doing yoga yesterday, I felt like it was excellent for my arms...I am so happy to hear that it might actually help me to get rid of one of my major trouble spots.
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump bumpity bump
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Challenging weights and proper nutrition to lose bodyfat...that's the way to get rid of "bingo wings" LOL I've never heard of that expression....my husband calls them Grandma arms...yes I hit him!:laugh:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I really wanna see some before an afters for this! Mine are so bad, its part of me that i really dislike :[
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    My friend tells me I have lost some of mine so from today I have started to measure them. No pics again but Yoga and Wii fit plus exercises is all I have used.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I had some change while doing LiveFit by Jamie Eason (free program on bodybuilding.com/livefit) but most of my improvement from the 18 months I have been working at getting in shape is just consistancy with working out.

phase2-1.jpg

Where I started in May 2010:
    Cap2010.jpg
  • ksimpson1978
    Options
    I dont have any photos but my friend brought a shake weight to work and we've been using it at lunchtimes along with a stair workout and I can see and feel a difference. Just a suggestion. I reckon you could just use a can of beans to get the same results... :laugh:

I do a session with my arms up and my hands behind my head which is the one I feel works on my wings!
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies and those pics are awesome.
    I think bingo wings is a very popular UK expression - when you jump up with you card to shout 'house' your underarms wave separately or something :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!