#TEAMGETOFTHE200s! Would You Like to Join?

Options

Replies

• Krissy_b777
    Options
    I would love to join.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Let's get it done! The perfect amount of time to achieve your goal!

I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Join if you'd like and we'll support one another. I'll add you as a friend! I'm excited about the suport and accountability! Go us!

Thank you for starting this!! Great idea!
  • midnight_moon
    Options
    I'm in! I'm at 233lbs and looking to get down to 165, a way to go so smaller goals will help me get there...
  • DMVButterfly
    DMVButterfly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    @kbrassell i sent you an invite to the group.
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    I want to join! been in 200s for too long
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @kbrassell thanks for your post. we can so accomplish this together. tonight, i plan to walk 30 flights of steps. i remember bob walking the girl up over 100 flights of steps. i have to think, "what can i do today to reach my goal!". want to beat the gym blues now that the weather is getting nicer.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I wanna be down!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @eversbeautiful we can do this. you are absolutely right, over 200 for far too long! i sent you and invitation to the group.
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @iamfranniefierce i sent u an invitation also. i look forward to sharing our successes!
  • long4theocean
    long4theocean Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would love to join your group! I'm quite a ways away from 200 but it's a goal. I'm at 262 today and not giving up. Haven't seen that mark in 8 years. Ultimate goal is maybe 170, but for right now I'm happy with every little achivement. Would love the support from others who have been here.
  • FHerndon01
    Options
    Count me in! At 216.2 - wanting to hit onederland as soon as possible!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @ long4theocean you're closer than you think. keep pushing, let's motivate one another and continue to use this and other tools that may help you!
  • PeggysDad
    PeggysDad Posts: 105
    Options
    My goal is 196, so count me in :)
  • sassyleo73
    sassyleo73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    sign me up!!! lets do this!!!
  • Braz63
    Braz63 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello. I'm the same way. I have lost 40 and gained 30 back. I want to be under the 200 mark. I'm a stress eater and some little something always triggers me to eat. 1 day always turns into next week, then so on. So YES I would like to join. In October I have signed up for my first half marathon, so I need to get into shape.
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @ fherndon01let's do this. we are just about the same weight! i'm going biggest loser hard on my nutrition and work out - as long as my back holds out - i'll be taking an alleve before attempting my workouts!
  • Sadiebabcock
    Sadiebabcock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!! I feel that im sooo close but its seeming like its taking forever!! could really use encouragment
    :smile:
  • georgiep84
    georgiep84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can I join?! my SW was 208 and Ive finally broken the 200! it took 3 onths to get there but i'm teetering around 196 and it has been bouncing up and down for 2 weeks but never under- the sence of achievement for going under 200 is the only thing stopping me celebrating the success, that and knowing i have 24lbs to go... ad me for support! x
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @sadiebabcock yes, so close but no gold star! we'll put a strong push in and we'll get there. i'm aiming to be out by the end of the month. i'm 216 now, so i've set the bar pretty high for myself. but, i'll push and see what happens! 199.9 and below-here we come!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    @georgiap84 FANTASTIC! CONGRATS! Keep up the great work. I've sent you an invite to the group! What an awesome accomplishment. You've already achieved fantastic weight loss! I look forward to following your journey!