Invisible dogs at 3 mph

Options

Replies

• k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    On some occasions I take my greyhound with me, I must say I prefer the invisible dog. Invisible dog doesn't have to stop and sniff everything, and best of all NO Clean up after invisible dog!
  • Catfishrah
    Options
    Haha- I don't have a dog either but I am always logging that because that is my pace. I never thought to name my invisible walking buddy though.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ha, I have 2 dogs but often don't take them along with me!

Yeah I have 1 dog, but I find I walk slower with him than I do with out him. He always needs to stop to pee and sniff...usually that order!
  • brandy2076
    brandy2076 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a real dog - but I don't walk him as much as I walk. He is a mini dauschaund and his little legs would wear out!
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs, and seldom take them with me when I go. When I do take them, it takes me twice as long because the male wants to stop and pee on everything.

I do walk my friends' dogs sometimes - but you're right, that's more like a 1 mph pace!

i'm available to help name anyone's invisible dog as needed. Here are some suggestions:
    Barney
    Sir Bowsworth the third
    Penelope
    Chomps
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Zomg! To the fellow corgi lover......corgis are the ****. And let's be honest, to keep up with us they'd have to be invisible. Their tiny little legs wouldn't be able to keep up with us.

Welsh Corgi----Jax
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dog but when I do he will be either a Malamute or a Husky, and his name shall be Maximus. :smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs, and seldom take them with me when I go. When I do take them, it takes me twice as long because the male wants to stop and pee on everything.

I do walk my friends' dogs sometimes - but you're right, that's more like a 1 mph pace!

i'm available to help name anyone's invisible dog as needed. Here are some suggestions:

Sir Bowsworth the third

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOVE that name!
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have a dog, but in the heat she can only make it about a half mile, which happens to be the distance around my block. I usually take her for that, put her back inside after the first loop, and continue on without her. Otherwise she plops herself down in the grass and won't move unless I carry her - extra workout for me, but I'd rather not be carrying a hot, stinky dog.
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I shall name my invisible dog Mr. Porky and he shall wear a porkpie hat (just to detract attention from me walking an invisible dog)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start creating crazy exercises like:

'Walking, 4.5mph, dragging the neighbors cat'
    'Running, 7mph, hoping the neighbors dog runs slower'
    'Walking, 2mph, limping cuz the neighbors dog caught me'
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    lmao ......I have a real dog called eric.....you will never know the joy unless you possess one lol
  • finchest
    Options
    I think I'm going to start creating crazy exercises like:

'Walking, 4.5mph, dragging the neighbors cat'
    'Running, 7mph, hoping the neighbors dog runs slower'
    'Walking, 2mph, limping cuz the neighbors dog caught me'

LOL

"Crawling, 1mph, injury caused by run-in with zombies"
    "Running, 30 mph, with my pet cheetah"
    "Flying, 300mph, on the back of my luck dragon"
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    lmao ......I have a real dog called eric.....you will never know the joy unless you possess one lol

I also have a dog named Eric! You have excellent taste in dog names. :)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

^^^And both my dogs are male! lol
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have 4 dogs. All of them real, with lots of shedding fur. lol. I never take them for walks even though they love to go, I am a terrible pet mommy. lol. I just go to the gym instead. I need to take them, but they have a ginormous backyard to run around in too so it's not like they are deprived. lol
  • finchest
    Options
    lol I get a little sad when I log that I'm walking with my invisible dog because I would love to have a real one with me.

this!
    but Mr. Belvedere will have to do for now.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    ((wag)) I approve of this message.
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options

I also have a dog named Eric! You have excellent taste in dog names. :)

THANK YOU ......he looks like an eric......no other name would cut it.
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have two beagles, Niki and Sofie. They (power) walk with me and I don't let them stop to sniff or pee. They have been doing it for so long with me that they have adjusted and go potty before we leave or hold it till we get back. They also run on the treadmill while I bike in the morning. I love exercising with my dogs!!