Guys...Do you mind if your girl goes to a strip club with yo

Options

Replies

• bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    No...

The club was a place "we" could go to get away from women (other than to oggle)...

Now the club is full of 20 yr olds that think it's cool to sit in sniffers row and pretend to be bi and get attention from occasionaly flashing their boobs to everyone under the guise of inebriation. lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If a guy seriously says no to this question, I think that's grounds for turning in his man card...

Guys go to the strip club so they can look at pretty naked women.

Not so they can sit next to you while they do it.

Ok...but as many women have pointed out in the other thread...guys tend to get a better show when a woman is with them. I don't think many guys would mind that. Besides, what if your girl gets a lap dance from one of the pretty naked women? Would that be a bad thing?
  • big_drake
    big_drake Posts: 78
    Options
    It depends, if she wants to go and is into it, it can be great.

If she's just there to be a wet blanket and ***** and moan about how dirty strippers are or she's going to keep an eye on her man then she can keep her *kitten* at home.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the strip club when I'm dating a women. I don't know, I consider it cheating..... It's weird.. Plus why would you need to go if you have a girl friend?
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    I don't go to strip clubs, just not my thing.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'd totally take my SO to a strip club. She'd put those *****es to shame.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    It depends, if she wants to go and is into it, it can be great.

If she's just there to be a wet blanket and ***** and moan about how dirty strippers are or she's going to keep an eye on her man then she can keep her *kitten* at home.

Ok, ok...I take back my "man card" statement. :flowerforyou:
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

^^ This.
  • Skeith5
    Skeith5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Never been to one and I have no plans of ever going. If I want to see a hot chick naked I'll look at my wife.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the strip club when I'm dating a women. I don't know, I consider it cheating..... It's weird.. Plus why would you need to go if you have a girl friend?

My husband is the same.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Me either.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Never been to one and I have no plans of ever going. If I want to see a hot chick naked I'll look at my wife.

Right on.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I went with my husband and his two guy friends once. It was awkward, mostly bc I was uncomfortable having his friends watch me get a lap dance (one of them had no interest in the stripper portion of the dance, but that's a different story). I didn't mind that DH went, and if he wanted to go again, I would, but I prefer he takes me instead of going alone.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    never been to strip club and have no plans to go...
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't choose to go in a strip club in the first place. To add more, I'd leave my Gf if she brought me in a male strip club. Why would it be different the other way around? My opinion.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't choose to go in a strip club in the first place. To add more, I'd leave my Gf if she brought me in a male strip club. Why would it be different the other way around? My opinion.

i think exactly the same.. if a man goes to a strip club, i think it means that his girlfriend or wife isn't enough to satisfy his pleasures
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    i have had guy friends tell me that i MUST go to the strip club with them b/c it's a better show w/ a chick in the middle of the front row.

It actually is! If a group of guys has a girl or 2 with them, they get WAY more attention from the strippers, and usually the hotter ones to come give dances. It's always a good show for the dudes when a girl is getting a lap dance, and the strippers tend to have more fun with it when they're giving one to a girl.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not a guy....but my husband and I love to go together. We pull up chairs right to the edge the stage and get our piles of ones. One time he bought me a lap dance that he made go on for like 3-4 songs. LOL!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I would totally go to a strip club with my boyfriend. It would probably take coaxing to get him there. Then again, neither of us are attracted to typical stripper/dancer types, so ehhh.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Fun times at Femme Nu :wink: