Invisible dogs at 3 mph

Options

Replies

• Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dog and if I did it would be a Newfoundland and would be called Barney. I walk him every time I go!!
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Opps the one in the picture belongs to a friend. I see the dog once a year he is wonderful!
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Is it bad I log walks with my daughter as walking the dog?? When she's not with me I walk my invisible sausage dog called Mr weanie

hahaha!!
    i think it's fine as long as you don't start referring to your daughter as mr. weanie too!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Mine is invisible too!! She is a golden retriever named Bella Mia
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start creating crazy exercises like:

'Walking, 4.5mph, dragging the neighbors cat'
    'Running, 7mph, hoping the neighbors dog runs slower'
    'Walking, 2mph, limping cuz the neighbors dog caught me'

LOL

"Crawling, 1mph, injury caused by run-in with zombies"
    "Running, 30 mph, with my pet cheetah"
    "Flying, 300mph, on the back of my luck dragon"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I'm *so* going to steal that one!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start creating crazy exercises like:

'Walking, 4.5mph, dragging the neighbors cat'
    'Running, 7mph, hoping the neighbors dog runs slower'
    'Walking, 2mph, limping cuz the neighbors dog caught me'
    Cool... I'm so going to do the first or 3rd exercise LMBO!!!! thank you!!!!!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    hahaha funny post....no dog here either...
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs but nieher walks with me. If you put the leash on they won't budge they are scared of it. (they are small dogs but still never had a dog who was scared of a leash)
  • kaotika
    kaotika Posts: 34
    Options
    My invisible dog is Slim Jim! He goes everywhere with me :D I also change my exercise labels every now and then to include my invisible dog by name :D He's a very fun and faithful dog!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I never thought about naming my invisible dog. He is now an invisible Shiba Inu, called Joggy.
  • finchest
    Options
    your invisible & real dogs have great names!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My invisible pooch is called 'Bugger'. I also own 2 other pets, 'Roger' the cat and 'Split' the hamster.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have a real dog, Mr Doodle, but he wants to stop and smell the roses, and the rocks and the fire hydrant and the... well you get the idea. So I have to walk with my invisible dog if I want to go 3MPH I think I will name my invisible dog, Frisky NoNose.

Oh I hear you!My dog is the same if my husband has the lead and I am walking with them I can pretty confidently say its around 3MPH but if I have the lead I seem to be stopping every two mins its "oh a tree must pee" "oh a lampost must pee" "Oh a patch of grass must pee" or "Oh a stationary object must pee" It's so frustrating I think he thinks he is the biggest stud in town and he's only a wee westie with a wee bladder lol!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    when i log 3 mph walking, MFP posts "Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog"

i don't have a dog but according to MFP, we are always out and about together. so, this thread is for those who walk their invisible dogs like me.

his name shall be Mr. Belvedere.

How is Mr. Belvedere doing today? Does he need a bath?
  • finchest
    Options
    My dog's name is Gabby, also lovingly referred to as Mutt-Face. She's real though. My invisible dog's name is Bob. Bob does all the things Mutt-Face can't manage... and is smart. Bob is the Border Collie to Mutt-Face's bottomless depths of stupid.

haha this made me laugh. poor mutt-face! she could never compete with bob's imaginary traits!
  • finchest
    Options

i don't have a dog but according to MFP, we are always out and about together. so, this thread is for those who walk their invisible dogs like me.

mr. belvedere is going to need another walk later today, i think! he never needs a bath though, because his natural scent is of a freshly baked snickerdoodle cookie. best dog ever!
  • swanlake78
    Options
    Lol, my friends commented on this on my posts too. Ive never thought about an imaginary dog until now. I'll get my thinking cap on and keep you posted!
  • sofaking6
    Options

mr. belvedere is going to need another walk later today, i think! he never needs a bath though, because his natural scent is of a freshly baked snickerdoodle cookie. best dog ever!

That's awesome that your imaginary dog never needs a bath! My imaginary dog, named Senor Biggs, also never needs food or walks. Only cuddles! I think cuddling with your dog burns @200 calories/hour.
  • finchest
    Options
    That's awesome that your imaginary dog never needs a bath! My imaginary dog, named Senor Biggs, also never needs food or walks. Only cuddles! I think cuddling with your dog burns @200 calories/hour.

Senor Biggs and Mr. Belvedere should meet! Cuddling with your *imaginary* dog burns @2000 calories/hr! ;)
  • sofaking6
    Options
    We should take them to the dog park!