Anybody else get led astray by the Easter bunny?

Options
acg1305
acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
oh the guilt....:embarassed:

Replies

• Jnoecker
    Jnoecker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I'm back on track today. I figure it's a life time journey and one day of chocolate won't make much of a difference in the long run.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Me! With all the leftovers, I'm losing today too. Oh well there's always tomorrow. :devil:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Not by the Easter Bunny, but by the awesome cooks in my family...I need a family that can't cook :)
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I didn't have any chocolate..but I did have cake and steak& potatoes...delish day!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I didn't get led astray... I knowingly and willingly overconsumed chocolate :) Not gonna blame it on an imaginary bunny.

Today I had yogurt and a soup/salad for lunch.

I already feel better, like when the very hungry caterpillar cancelled out all the calories in cake and sausage by eating through a leaf
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Yes! But it was sooo worth it! I had a little of everything, just tried not to go tooo crazy with portions...and yes the leftovers went home with me, including the cake and pie...It is sooo good! I will have a little a day till its gone or goes bad :) But I will try to stay under or at least not go to far over. Sometimes you gotta give yourself a break from counting.

P.S. I am making a gumbo with the left over BBQ today. LOL (there was no BBQ sauce on it so its all good!)
  • dorktaped
    dorktaped Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Over by 1300+ calories. So yes. But it's only one day and I'm not that worried about it. Today is a new day and sometimes family is worth it (especially when the family makes cheesy scalloped potatoes).
  • natsladybug
    Options
    Just a little but today dawned as a new day and all the Easter candy came to work with me so my co-workers could eat it all and I wouldn't have it at home. My son is grown but still make an Easter basket for him and my nephews. Had to get all that I didn't use out of the house. Thankfully, had dinner at my Mom's and left all the goodies there. Only thing I brought home was steamed green beans and carrots. Had to get out of there while I had the willpower to leave the cheesecake behind. But like someone else said it is only one day. Don't beat yourself up. Start fresh today!!:smile:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I didnt even log anything yesterdayor Saturday for that fact Im sure I consumed way too many calories but Im back on track today and back to the gym tonight too :smooched:
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I was not led astray by copious amounts of chocolate (for once), but by the ham my husband decided would be a good meal idea.
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not by chocolate... by homemade meatballs, sausage, ham, cannoli, chicken provolone, pasta with homemade sauce, etc. And it's all good. I'll be off today too but not by as much. Back to my regular (read newfound mfp) routine tomorrow.
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yep and I loved every minute of it :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I will have my Easter chocolate - and the jelly beans the Easter Bunny pooped all over my carpet. But I will be accountable for every stinking bite, while I LOVE every minute of it!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah.....That Rabbit's Dynomite!!!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    YES.. but luckily enough didn't go over calories. So if I'm ultra good rest of the week, hopefully It won't effect me TOO much *fingers crossed* :P
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I felt so sick from all the extra sugar and and cake at lunch I didn't eat dinner. So I was under on calories but felt awful. I good reminder of why I eat the way I do day to day.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Guilty! but felt like crap after 2 chocolate caramel cabury eggs. Then I had some celery and carrots and felt A LOT better. Just more motivation to moderate junk food consumption.
  • KimKramer
    KimKramer Posts: 44
    Options
    100 times YES!! Now the problem is I still have alllllll this junk in my house. 3 kids x 3 baskets x grandparents baskets 6 = way to much temptation ;) Wish i could just throw it all away but I would have a riot on my hands if I did that!
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    I did good, small servings of everything I wanted to eat, an itty bitty slice of cake, no chocolates, stayed in/under my net calorie goal and got a workout!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Not by the bunny....just the cheese cake after dinner! I don't mind extra treats once in awhile. I just hit the mat hard this morning! I don't think I'll ever abandon my sweet tooth. I just make sure on regular days they're planned into my workout schedule. Special occasions like yesterday, I don't worry about the extras. Hope you're not feeling too guilty and came out swinging today! :D