Raspberry Ketone Supplements

Options
Hi, anyone out there tried raspberry ketone supplements? Comments? Thoughts? Did you have any sucess with them?

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone out there tried raspberry ketone supplements? Comments? Thoughts? Did you have any sucess with them?

Are you a rat?
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Rat????
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Rat????

Yes, are you one? You see the only study done on raspberry ketones were done on rats and it was shown if you feed them 1-2% of their bodyweight in raspberry ketones those rats gained less fat then rats not given them on a high fat diet.
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LOL - if it works I'll be a rat.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Films, save your money. The only sure and safe way to lose weight is diet and exercise. The other stuff is either a sham or dangerous, or both.
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    LOL - if it works I'll be a rat.

The only thing that works is eating less caloric energy than you expend. There are lots of weight loss products for sale that rely on you not knowing this simple fact.
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You would have to take these things all the time from what I understood. If you stop them the fat cells will expand again. I don't know if it's really going to work. Controlling calories and exercise is the secret to getting there and staying there
  • wenleeb
    wenleeb Posts: 1
    Options
    I havent tried those but i am trying african mango & it definetly seems to help suppress appetite & very inexpensive