Losing 17lb in 9 weeks

Options
fuqele
fuqele Posts: 5 Member
Hey everyone,

My name is Annie and I'm new to the site. My goal is to lose 17lb before 6/15, my graduation. I want to wear a pretty dress under that gown! I've been trying to lose weight all my life, but this time I'm going to lose that fat once and for all! I want to feel good about myself and feel sexy for once. Please add me as your friend. We can cheer each other one. :D

Replies

• cookiesandjuice
    Options
    adding you! jus stay focused you can do it!! and wen you want to pig out on cheeseburgers, ice cream, etc. jus think of how much more awesome you'll look in that dress if you fight the urge
  • julia6567
    julia6567 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi Annie,

You can do it! We are all here to help you all you have to do is ask. Im trying to lose 25kgs in 25 weeks for my 25th Wedding Anniversary! (theres a theme) If I can help in any way just leave me a message and I will help if I can. :smile:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it, this is a great site for encouragement and support.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It's great that you are wanting to start some new habits before you graduate - my advice is not to get completely hung up on the numbers but use it as an opportunity to establish great eating and exercise habits that you can keep up for the long term. This way you will not only look and feel fabulous at your graduation, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you are going to stay that way.
  • fuqele
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the warm replies! I'm loving this site so far. All of my friends are skinny, so I've never been able to find a fitness buddy. I think I can really do it this time with all the support from people! Hopefully, by the end of it, I'll not only be skinny, but also fit & healthy.
  • fuqele
    Options
    Btw, how do I add the "lost x pound!" thing at the end of my posts? I think those are so cool. :laugh: