Wanna be M.I.L.F.....

Options
So.. my goal is to some day be a M.I.L.F. I'm 22 with three kids. A 3 year old, and a set of 16 old twins. I've never been happy with how I look. I just want to drop the weight but I feel like I can't do it. Like I'll never get to where I want to be. Like it's not possible. My name is Jessica...

Replies

• britneemw
    britneemw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    girl i know how you feel. im 20 with a 4 month old little boy and this after pregnancy weight is killing me!! but hang in there
  • proctor0828
    Options
    I know what you mean!!! I'm 24 with 3 kids, 4, 2, and 6 mos. I'm working on it... it's a slow process but I'm working on it.

GOOD LUCK:drinker:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Jessica, I totally understand how you feel. I'm a 23 year old mother to a 2 year old. When I first got pregnant I was hovering around 171. I was ok with my weight at that time, I didn't look to bad in my opinion. I now weigh 188. I did weigh 184, but I went to the house of the guy I'm seeing and gained 4 lbs. I love carbs and I ate them like they were going out of style at his house. So I'm trying to lose that plus the 39 other lbs I want to lose. I've only started sunday, joined this sight monday and I'm already seeing a difference in how my clothes fit. It's very motivational. I'm sure you can do it. Just take it one day at a time. If you keep thinking of the future to much it can be depressing. So I just think "today I'm gonna eat better" Or "Today I'm gonna work out, no if's and's or but's." Know what I mean? I think you can do it and you joined the right sight for support and motivation.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You can do it ladies!
  • tara_martin1102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I wish you all the best
  • Mommyx3
    Mommyx3 Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel the same way ,I'm 24 years old and a mother of three, A five year old boy ,and a four year old girl and a two year old girl.
    And i want to be known as a Milf one day, I hope you reach your goal
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT ... WE ARE BEHIND YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You can do it :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    So.. my goal is to some day be a M.I.L.F. I'm 22 with three kids. A 3 year old, and a set of 16 old twins. I've never been happy with how I look. I just want to drop the weight but I feel like I can't do it. Like I'll never get to where I want to be. Like it's not possible. My name is Jessica...

Welcome! You CAN do this. It will take time but it is possible. And we are all here to help you :flowerforyou:

Off topic but when I first read your post I thought you were saying you had 16 yr old twins and I was like huh :noway: But then I looked at your profile and it said 16 month old twins. :happy: Are they identical or fraternal? Twins run in my family. They say they skip a generation. If so, then there is a good chance that if I had children that I would have twins.