NSV... jogging

Options
acg1305
acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
Today I was able to jog for five minutes straight without needing to stop, and even when I felt like I needed to stop I just picked up the pace :-) got home on a high and plan on visiting the gym this evening as a result. Feeling good about my work outs for the first time and building my confidence on the road. :)

Replies

• IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Today I was able to jog for five minutes straight without needing to stop, and even when I felt like I needed to stop I just picked up the pace :-) got home on a high and plan on visiting the gym this evening as a result. Feeling good about my work outs for the first time and building my confidence on the road. :)

Congratulations! That's wonderful! One day I hope to be able to jog the same 4 mile path I walk everyday. I have a lot of work to do first though. :)
  • luckyvirgo
    luckyvirgo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I can't wait until I can say the same thing. Thanks for the inspiration. :smile:
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I totally understand where you are coming from! Keep up the good work :wink:
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is amazing!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WTG! That's always a great feeling!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know how good those victories feel! The first time I made out twenty minutes straight I was about ready to go hinge and throw a part, though I didn't fully believe it. you got this! Keep up the awesome work :)

Hey, if I can run a 5k at 300 lbs (like a turtle, but still), you can surely, too!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    nice work babe :)
    best feeling isn't it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!