Baseball Stadium

Options

Replies

• Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    CELLULAR FIELD WHITE SOX BABY !!!!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Citizens Bank Park...Let's go Phillies!!! I was there yesterday for opening day! LOVE it!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Camden in sooooo long! My dad's side of the fam is all from Baltimore and I lived there for like 5 years. We went to so many Oriole's games back in the Cal Ripken Jr. days :) Love that place! My uncle actually is a high school baseball coach and was Mark Teixeira's coach and mentor back in the day, so any time he's at Camden he sends my uncle a pair of box seat tickets. I LOVE my Texas Rangers, so it was awesome when he played for them, but I'm cool with the Yankees too :)

These days my favorite stadium is of course the Texas Rangers Stadium, because, well, I love the Rangers!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I grew up near Shea,so I knew that pretty well, but I have not been to the replacement.
    I like the new Yankee Stadium.
    I most like the Pittsburgh stadium though.
    The views are wonderful and its a very comfortable and relaxed park.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Yankee Stadium and Tropicana Field are my favorites.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    PNC Park ... what else can you ask for? Great view, great stadium, horrible team = cheap tickets and concerts afterwards. Boyz to Men anyone??

Also -- gluten free hot dogs and beer. Let's go Bucs!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hmm....have been to Cleveland Municipal, Jacobs Field (Progressive), Fenway Park, Tiger Stadium, and Dodger Stadium.

I am a die hard Cleveland fan (born and raised) however, when it comes to parks I have to say that Fenway is my favorite!

The Boston fans are incredible!!! I had a friend who owned season tickets and when the Indians would come to town he would sell me his ticket. It never failed...I only had to buy one item for my kids after that because I had the guts to sit in season ticket seats and cheer on the Indians those Boston fans around me brought food and drinks for my kids...a couple even bought them memorabilia too.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Any chance I could buy tickets to a Red Sox game?
    If you win the Lottery!! LOL! they are outrageous!

3 red sox/yankees games, one on the monster-- 1800 bucks!!!

Can't wait!!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Looking to visit 6 Baseball Stadiums this summer.

Is it possible to buy Phillies tickets? I heard they are sold out.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options

Remember we are going on tour of all the parks. :)
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Stub Hub. There's actually a lot of good deals right now for upcoming games. Or come to the park and get standing room only. They usually start selling those tickets at 4pm for 7pm games.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Camden Yards is easily the best stadium to watch baseball in.

Agree! Camden Yards is great!
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    PNC Park really is a terrific place to watch a game. Number two for me is Citizens Bank Park. I am bias since I live close but it really is amazing. Camden Yards would be third. All of the newer parks are pattered after Camden Yards, each just has something to make it it's own. I can remember when I went to PNC that you could see the game from ANYWHERE in the stadium. Whether you were in line for food or if you were coming out of the bathroom. Truly a terrific place to catch a game. I wasn't impressed with Fenway. It reminded me of an old rundown minor league park. Yes, lots of history and tradition but I did not care for it.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My son is bringing me to my first baseball game tomorrow at Yankee statium. Can you believe it? 57 yrs. old and never been to a ball game! And I'm from Detroit, with a great (I'm told) ball field for the Tigers!

Anyway, anything I should know about the Yankee's stadium? What's good food there? lol!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,555 Member
    Options
    I've watched in Candlestick, AT&T Park, Oakland Coliseum, Dodger Stadium, Progressive Field in Cleveland and PETCO park in San Diego and by FAR AT&T has the best venue!!! Especially on a sunny day to be able to watch the game with no wind in the stands (even on a windy day) and just see the scenery around you. The engineers who designed the park did such a great job with blocking any wind from coming into the park.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • pxpwop
    Options
    Another place is Craigslist. You need to be careful but I have gotten tickets for face value off of there. Just be aware of scams LOL
  • pxpwop
    Options

Stub Hub. There's actually a lot of good deals right now for upcoming games. Or come to the park and get standing room only. They usually start selling those tickets at 4pm for 7pm games.

Another place is Craigslist. You need to be careful but I have gotten tickets for face value off of there. Just be aware of scams LOL
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Thanks for the tips for purchasing tickets!!!!
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Ramm we need to get started on our baseball tour!!!
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The greatest ball park....Fenway of course!