Replies

• Ramitta
    Ramitta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job
  • charlybu
    charlybu Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing! Simply stunning in your wedding dress!

Please wear that bikini. Do it for me and all the stretch-marked, scarred moms out there who might not ever see themselves in a bikini again =) You are an inspiration.

Don't push yourself any skinnier. Maybe switch your focus to building muscle instead of losing weight. Thank you for posting!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Damn brilliant, you are.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Wow!! You look totally amazing! And I defo would wear that bikini if I looked like you! You look hot in it! :happy:
    Well done on this though! :smile: and I like the fact that you still like a good cheeseburger! :bigsmile:
    xxxx
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Great job!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!! wear the bikini!
  • Dawnmaree
    Options
    What an insperation for us beginners,You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself-The pictures on your wedding day were stunning and you are totally ready to rock that bakini.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( :
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you are amazing and your wedding picture is gorgeous..
    Toned is teh right word..
    You go girl and congrats and killing those fat cells
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FABULOUS! What an inspiration. I will save your post for when I feel like giving up! Here's to you! :drinker:
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    My name is Natalia, I'm 23 and about a year and a half ago I weighed 199 lbs at only 5'3"!
    I decided to make a change! And completely changed up my food and excersise. It's been easy at times and hard mostly but I finally made it to goal. 115lbs and all I need to do now hopefully, is tone up!

Anyway, here's some piccys!

Fattest I got.

fat3.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    Fat.jpg
    011.jpg

and 133lbs for the wedding!
    1.jpg

and now 115lbs
    11.jpg

111.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    I would never wear this bikini in public until im lovely and toned, don't worry! lol

Anyway! xxxxxxxxxxx <3

OMG you look amazing GREAT JOB....
  • sondra1723
    Options
    wow you look great! such an inspiration
  • GangstaMa
    GangstaMa Posts: 39
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING!!!!! UM you NEED to rock that cute bikini girlfriend!!!
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are such an insiration to me!!! im 5'2 and my SW was 190. Thank you so much for posting!
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh em gee...thank you guys fo much. I can't just ignore all the nice things you are saying . Thank you.
    X
  • tracygan69
    tracygan69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You're a great role model for those here who don't think it will ever be possible to put on that bikini again!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Id totally rock the suit if i were you. Your bod looks perfectly fine!
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! You also look much younger and much happier! I'm 5'2" and currently 150 pounds. This is inspiring!
  • cheetahmama2
    cheetahmama2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well you look amazing. Thanks for posting and giving me some hope! I've only been on myfitnesspal for a week and I'll weigh in tomorrow for the 1st time.
  • emsmate
    emsmate Posts: 11
    Options
    congrats! thats amazing :) well done x
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Oh how awesome is that!?? I love your new body! You looked great at 133lbs too but look at those legs 15lbs lighter!!!

I love your hair as well! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!