mommy needs friends

Options
Hi im a mother of a beautiful 6 yr old girl, She is my world and the reason why i want to get in shape
i weighed 240 2 years ago am now down to 180 and want to get down anywhere from 135 to 150
i would really like to have some support on the way and to be able to give support oh i am 29 and 5*11

Thankyou all and hope you have a great day

Replies

• amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. I am a mom of 4 and I have about 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    Great job so far :) I started at 240 as well havnt lost as much as you though. Im not a mom yet but I am a loving nanny of 5 kids. You can add me if you would like.
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    I am not a mom but I am married to one and willing to give support. Keep up the great work!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm also 29 and 5'11. I've got two kiddos (3 yr old daughter, 2 yr old son). You must be pretty small framed with such a light goal!
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will do my best to motivate you and help you stay on track! Take it easy, MFP is all about creating healthy habits rather than restrictions!
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    congrats on your already weightloss and much more to come!
  • greeneyemommy
    Options
    Hi! Im a mom also and looking for support also.Congrats on getting healthy I know it must feel awsome.Just added you:)
  • shellferrell
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support already and the friend request yall are awesome THANKYOU AGAIN
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends to support me and who I can support on here. I just joined. Thanks!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to two toddlers, feel free to add me. I started MFP at 242 lbs on January 7th of this year and I currently weigh 189... I am looking to get to 170 lbs right now. And "possibly" from there I may want to lose some more, but I will see when I get there.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a single mom of a 9 year old daughter Rylee. I am 36 years old. request on the way
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am a mom of two girls 5 and 8.
  • Thorne5
    Thorne5 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to this site, just checking this out. i joined a weight loss challenge, and my children and I are on our way to a healthier lifestyle!
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to join you in your weight loss quest. I need lots of support too. I'm a mother of four (all in their 20s now). I'm 56 and weighed 190 at Christmas. I am now 170 so it's coming off slowly. Trouble is I love to eat and CRAVE potatoe chips. Especially ripple ones. I retired last July when my husband suggested I do so since he is also retired. My weight has gone up and down with diets over the past few years. I need to be around 150 ideally.
  • emberlatrella
    emberlatrella Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    request sent ! , im a mommy of a 2yr old boy , congrats on all your weight loss so far !
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me<3 Im a stay at home mommy to seven 3 which are under 4 :)
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    I'm a new mommy :) 3 week old baby boy here. Anyone can feel free to add me, I love new friends.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    Full time job, full time mom of 2. I know its crazy hard but this site is awesome! Feel free to add & good luck!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well. :smile: It's good to have friends that motivates you to keep on keepin' on!
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    I am not a mom but I have 4 kids all 10 and under. Good Job on your weight loss so far and I know how hard it is to do it on your own. If you want to add me feel free, I would not have a problem giving support and helping you reach your goals.