Replies

• CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    that is NICE!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    that is a great feeling....congrats....something similar happened to me after christmas...i was in JCpenney returning some sheets my husband had bought me (yes sheets were on my list LOL)...anyway i saw some st john's bay short sleeve shirts by the register and i asked if there were more like that style somewhere cause they were not exactly what i wanted...and the cashier said "your size is in the back, down that way" and she pointed away from where i was....i looked around and realized i was at the checkout by the "women's plus size" section.....it felt sooo good for someone who has no idea who i am or where i came from to SEE that i was NOT a plus sized girl anymore...that the misses section is now the place for me to shop....anyway, great NSV....suck it up and carry it with you as you push on towards your goals...
    denise
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!
  • cheewathen
    Options
    How exciting!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That is so cool, especially when someone else points it out to you.

I have been thrilled that I have been able to go thrift store shopping. As a big girl, there were never any clothes that would fit me. Now I've got quite the designer wardrobe thanks to Goodwill, Salvation Army and some other locals shops.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!