Single Ladies Thread :)

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Single... mostly because this area isn't knowfor tall guys, and the shorter ones lack the confidence for this much woman! lol

Thats why I LOVE a tall man! 6 ft or taller please. :) I like to have to look up at a guy and see him looking down at me. Something about it just makes me swoon.

I tell men all the time you must be taller than me to ride this ride :blushing: .... I cant handle short guys its a major turn off.......'
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Single... mostly because this area isn't knowfor tall guys, and the shorter ones lack the confidence for this much woman! lol

Thats why I LOVE a tall man! 6 ft or taller please. :) I like to have to look up at a guy and see him looking down at me. Something about it just makes me swoon.

I tell men all the time you must be taller than me to ride this ride :blushing: .... I cant handle short guys its a major turn off.......'
    This.... and Single :blushing:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options

Well, ladies, stay outta South Texas!! lol I'm 6-foot and the average man here is probably 5'8"!

Houston currently has possession of one of my favorite tall men EVER... Dizzamn them for stealing him lol

Who do we have???

A good friend of mine, his name is Michael Paulsen, he's a photographer for the Houston Chronicle.
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    <---- Single in CO, but I love this:
    I prefer the term quirkyalone.
    Def:
    Quirkyalone: n. a person who enjoys being single (or spending time alone) and so prefers to wait for the right person to come along rather than dating indiscriminately; relishing equal doses of solitude and friendship; attracted to freedom and possibility.

I love that quote. :)

<--Single in Nashville
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you know, theres some other guys fishing for ya'll, I figured I tried something different. Crabbin', what? put a teddy bear on the net and watch ya'll swarm it. Bait will change once I know what the majority of ya'll swarm to. yeeeah
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I do not understand how all you beautiful ladies are single. What the heck is wrong with the men in your area?

good question... I had a conversation with a friend about why it is we were attracted to men who had more world experience (think...we are on an island in the middle of the pacific island...). we figured out it was because the men here are so small minded in their ways... they think that they are all there is and have no desire to be more. Men in the mainland (continental USA) have a bigger picture (most do anyway...) and tend to take care of us better. NOTE I SAID MOST...

There are so many men on this site who have not only awesome bods, but think and speak intelligently. They don't hide. they know how to have a decent conversation and not always have to end up in bed with you.

Women want more that what we see (eye candy is delish, but candy melts... you need meat and potatoes, veggies, and such...) we want the whole sheh-bang!

this thread is all fun, so guys, if you're single and want to settle down with a good woman who will love you for who you are, you'd better look at who you are, because you are what you will attract (or choose to attract.) the choice is yours! :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

Haha dude, I'm 6'1", so when I get to look up, it's like the heavens opened up and sent me an angel.

Mmmmm.... My ex was 6'5 and my sons father was 6'2....

I love tall men!!! I am only 5'3 so its not hard to find. Hahahaha.
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    Going through a divorce.. will be single soon
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU SINGLE??

I MADE A GROUP SPECIFICALLY FOR US!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4786-singles
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Who do we have???
    [/quote]

A good friend of mine, his name is Michael Paulsen, he's a photographer for the Houston Chronicle.
    [/quote]

Send him my way..ha ha.

No really, I am sorry your friend was relocated away from you. I hope he likes Houston. I am sure he will.
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    <
    Hopelessly Single
  • blueblueberries
    Options
    Me, a mere 20 years old and newly single- and I have a daughter.
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    SINGLE!!!!

Feel free to add me!
  • LisaD1021
    LisaD1021 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Happily single for most of the past 11 years. Not looking for relationships, just someone to spend time with.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    <---- Single!
  • BarbiNay
    BarbiNay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    100% single for a long time now
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    30 and single.... :(
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    WOW, there are a lot of FINE looking single ladies here. The men in your areas must all be blind. Hubba Hubba.

I'm not single but just because I'm on a diet it doesn't mean I can't look at the menu.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    single...
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too...single.