Women... Work-out pants!

Options

Replies

• jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I run into this problem... regular undies and i feel like I always have to fix a wedgie... Most of my undies are getting too big.. i think it's time to buy some more:P
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Regular cotton? bikini style. (Pink by VS) I sweat alot and would prob sweat thru my shorts if I wore anything less :ohwell:
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My regular ole BLOOMERS!!! LOL Seriously just my undies.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I wear compression shorts. They work very well for me!
  • GingerJoScott
    Options
    *giggle* my tiny little thong! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get the sexual energy and use it to work out!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx under my tights
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    Whatever I have on! Or nothing. I used to be a thong girl but I quit once I started getting a fatty butt! I always buy my workout leggings a size too big - cos there is nothing worse than see through leggings when you do your squats! Plus, less panty line.
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answers. I have been going commando too but the lack of underwear is leaving my touchy sore :(. I've tried tongs but I seem to get the same soreness :(. Was wondering if there were any wonder panties out there! Ha!

SEAMLESS PANTIES!!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I am super self-conscious of panty lines but can't bring myself to go commando. I rock the thongs.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Regular underwear. I really could care less about panty lines at the gym. If people want to stare at my pantylines, go for it.
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thongs lol and I use monistAt chafing cream under breast and legs to help with chafing!!! It work wonders!!
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    another vote for commando.. . thongs are aggravating... and the way i see it.. i dont wear underwear under my bathing suit, so my tight compression pants get no undies either. one less sweaty undergarmet to wash. lol
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Regular underwear. I really could care less about panty lines at the gym. If people want to stare at my pantylines, go for it.

Yup. As long as my underwear itself isn't showing, no one cares.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I was one of those ppl that said I would never wear the lycra type pants and now I wear them! They are the only ones that don't have to be adjusted every five seconds. I generally wear seamless boy shorts or a thong if I can remember. I'm not out to impress anyone.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Thongs or commando
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I go commando.

^ me too. :drinker:

Me 3
  • HelloHayleyKC
    Options
    I wear my hipster panties because I HATE thongs when I'm working out!! I don't want to be constantly picking fabric out of my butt when doing Zumba :noway: Also, I wear Old Navy's workout pants and they are pretty thick! If you look closely, maybe you can see a panty line, but it's not very noticeable. Plus, who cares!? I'm smelly and sweaty... pantylines are NOT a deal breaker ;)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I don't care about a panty line no matter what I am wearing. LOL I am all about comfort and thongs are NOT comfortable to me, and either is going without underwear.

^This. I work out at home so no one here cares about panty lines :P The only time I workout outside of home is when I go running in which case I'm running so you wouldnt have a still view of my @$$ to see it anyway! lol
  • maruxf
    maruxf Posts: 39
    Options
    Hanky Pankys or "The Lacies" from VS. Or, you know, nada.

Ditto.

I find that UnderArmor's compression wear is best worn "al-natural"...
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Uhm... thongs.

This