Fat days, thin days

Options
Kupe
Kupe Posts: 758 Member
Who has them?

You know when you have one of those days when you look in the mirror and the thought goes through your head...DAM, YOU ARE ONE CHUNKY MONKEY. Then you have those days when you look in the mirror and you go... DAM, YOU ARE SEXY BEAST

Well today is chunky monkey day. Hopefully for all the chunky monkeys out there today, tomorrow you are sexy beasts.

Replies

• EmilyJSnyder
    Options
    I have those days too! So I know what you are going through.
  • ahealthyeatinmama
    ahealthyeatinmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I think most of us do!

I make myself find one 'sexy beast' part of myself on those days. Have been working for the last 3 years on deleted negative self-talk. Its much nicer :)
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Definitely....
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    All the time.
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Same, yesterday was a Chunky Monkey day, when you are struggling through pushups and you look down and say 'damn that is a big shadow'.
    So today I will go for a ride and find a nice hill to go down, that makes it all better :-)
  • lilstacyb1989
    Options
    Oh ya.. have them all the time. Get dressed and look in the mirror at home and think "wow don't look to bad today" and then get to work and look in the mirror and think "holy heck what happen I look horrible".... have thin and chuncky monkey days all the time... your not alone
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Haha!! YES!! Have them all, but I didn't know MEN did! lol I thought you guys ALWAYS think you're sexy beasts...interesting... :flowerforyou:
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Same, yesterday was a Chunky Monkey day, when you are struggling through pushups and you look down and say 'damn that is a big shadow'.
    So today I will go for a ride and find a nice hill to go down, that makes it all better :-)

:laugh: :smile:
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Oh ya.. have them all the time. Get dressed and look in the mirror at home and think "wow don't look to bad today" and then get to work and look in the mirror and think "holy heck what happen I look horrible".... have thin and chunky monkey days all the time... your not alone

Yeah! How does that happen? I look alright one minute then damn 'orrible the next!!!!!!!
    :grumble: :smile:
  • tofindmyselfprettyagain
    Options
    I have those days a lot. Most of them are fat days. I tend to view myself as much bigger than I actually am most of the time.

But I do have a few skinny days. :p
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Had a Chunky Monkey day yesterday. Weighed in today.... yep I was up three pounds.

Today I've had LOTS of water, pee'd my brains out, got a great burn and feelin' pretty righteous right now.
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So true, today I feel like a chunky chic... but I know that I am not as chunky as I was 4 months ago or 1 year ago...

Let us all kill it with will power and motivation.... FeEL the BuRn!!
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    yea usually after i binge thats when i thin k i look 10lbs heavier but some days I'm feel good i feel i look thinner
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I so have both those days. On my skinny days I feel awesome, on my chunky days I try to look at what I want to fix, remember that this is a work in progress, think about the workout I'm going to rock the next day, and put on an outfit I know I feel sexy in! ;)
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mine are always fat days, but when I am thinner than I am now, I do have them. I can deal with being a little bloated, but I hate when my body just feels heavy.....
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I've been in a chunky monkey rut for a few days now. >_<
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    Oh ya.. have them all the time. Get dressed and look in the mirror at home and think "wow don't look to bad today" and then get to work and look in the mirror and think "holy heck what happen I look horrible".... have thin and chuncky monkey days all the time... your not alone

This is me pretty much every day lol I think my hair looks great until I pass the mirror at work and I look like something the cat dragged in haha
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    yes I have them too.. I am pretty sure all people do... I have more I just feel good days than I used to so I aim for those but love the skinny sexy as hell days..
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a mirrored closet in my bedroom. The problem with the mirror is that if you position yourself where the 2 come together you will look half your size. I remember the first time I noticed this, I looked in the double mirror and thought, "damn, girl, looking great!!" then i moved to the side and I was twice the size. That was a huge let down. But now if that happens I close my eyes when i move off the double mirrored part and keep that smaller idea in my head. I at least made sure my profile pic was the regular mirror. :)
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    happened to me the other day! i went to a store and tried on a really cute shirt and it looked amazing on me! then i tired it on at home and i looked like a whale. hate it!