98 lbs lost and counting! BEFORE and AFTER pics! :)

Options

Replies

• Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment. You look fabulous!! :wink:
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your AMAZING loss! Truely an inspiration :)
  • gdean428
    gdean428 Posts: 25
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You look amazing!! Any tips on how you got there?

Thank you!! How I did it was the old fashion way. Exercise and eat healthy. I basically changed my lifestyle overnight, cold turkey. I woke and said "I'm going to do this!" and I did it!!

I :heart: your attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girl! I've gained confidence in myself too during this journey!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Congatulations...you look great!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing wow!!! I know that I can keep going when I hear stories like yours thanks for sharing your success!!!
  • wimbels
    wimbels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must feel as amazing as you look!!!!!
  • gdean428
    Options
    I love the before and after pics that people post!
    What an amazing transformation you have made! It looks like 2 different women! Also thank you for being brave enough to do a tummy pic, I've had 3 kids and my tummy is very much stretched even after losing 50 lbs; I'm to embarrassed to take a pic like that! Great JoB!

haha. I was hesitant at first when I took these pics to either post them or not, period. I realized that I am not trying to impress anyone. I did this and doing this for me. For my own health and happiness.
  • MajestyGisMe
    MajestyGisMe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    First and foremost...CONGRATULATIONS! You look fit, healthy, and happy! You were beautiful already, but now you look even more beautiful because you look so happy from the inside out! Truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • bstpeter
    bstpeter Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW>>GREAT JOB!
  • keveem
    keveem Posts: 8
    Options
    You look great! Congrats.
  • gdean428
    Options
    First and foremost...CONGRATULATIONS! You look fit, healthy, and happy! You were beautiful already, but now you look even more beautiful because you look so happy from the inside out! Truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Awww! Thanks!! I do feel soo much healthier, physically and mentally!!
  • gdean428
    Options
    Wow!!!! Such dedication and truly an inspiration! I started my weight loss journey April 8, 2011 and have lost 55 -- not quite the same accomplishment as you but HUGE in itself! My goal is 80 pounds -- I know I can do it and I know that you'll get those last two pounds off to make it to your goal of 100!!! You look amazing and like I said you've inspired me!

We started our journey close to the same time! Yes you can lose those 80 lbs. Don't give up!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Well done!
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow Congratulation on losing 98 Pounds you look Amazing!
    My Biggest Goal is to lose 101 lbs..
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is amazing. Good job, girl!
  • kimlevin
    kimlevin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    omg!! look at your beautiful smile!! you look amazing!! congrats!!
  • shelivesoutloud
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can't even imagine all of your hard work. I just started my journey of wanting to lose 30-40 pounds and you gave me some hope after a not so great day :) Thanks!!
  • meripng
    meripng Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! I just started after my pregnancy tonight and you really inspired me. Thank you, I think I will keep going for awhile. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!