21 year old looking for similar friends :)

Options
beccag28
beccag28 Posts: 43 Member
Hey everyone,

I'm Becca, I'm a 21 year old from New Zealand and a postgraduate at Uni, I'm looking to lose about 5 to 10 kg that'll bring me back to the weight I was before university :)

I like dancing, playing netball, going to the gym, going for walks and junk food :P

I'd love to meet new people from around the world, especially others my age so feel free to add me!

Replies

• MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Becca, I'm Natalie. I'm 22 and I am from Connecticut, in the US. I want to lose at least 40lbs. I also want to meet people from around the world. Feel free to add me!
  • jdeking1
    jdeking1 Posts: 31
    Options
    you all can add me if you want 22 from ny
  • BSJROSE
    BSJROSE Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello i'm Bianca I'm 22 trying to lose 20lbs You can add me if you'd like :)
  • BSJROSE
    BSJROSE Posts: 2
    Options
    hey im bianca 22 from Deklab Illinois looking for people in my age group smile:
  • hannp
    hannp Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey im only 19, but from NZ aswell. Im in my 2nd year at uni atm. Looking to lose around 10kgs aswell.
    Add me if you like
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jaimee. I'm 22 and I'm in Iowa, US. Looking to lose about 50 lbs, and could always use more motivators. Please add! :drinker:
  • Michaelarf
    Options
    Hey! I'm Michaela I am 20 and really want to lose 22 lbs. I love traveling, hiking, and running most days. Add me:)
  • peteisneat
    Options
    Hi I'm Jeff a 23 year old from Iowa going to school in Wisconsin. Just recently honorably discharged from the Marine Corps and looking to get fit again. Looking to lose about 20-25 lbs, while still maintaining my strength.

I like any sports, watching or playing. Going to baseball games, Cubs, Brewers or any minor league teams. And hanging out and having a good time with my family and friends. I just want to be in the best shape of my life and live healthier than I have been since I've been an adult.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Turned 22 last week and looking to lose 15-20 lbs. Feel free to add :)
  • Lixae
    Lixae Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs and just started my journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i turn 21 next month! :]
    im from texas but feel free to add love having people around my age looking for whatever kind of support needed.
    not here to lose weight i actually came to gain, now to maintain :D
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hey guys! I'm 23, in San Francisco and trying to lose more than you all...trying to lose 60 lbs before my wedding next year! feel free to add me!
  • Gaiasmum
    Gaiasmum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    heya Im 23 and from nz as well but have a lot more to lose, there's a nz group here and one on facebook to just search it in the group section :)
  • msnessamichelle
    Options
    Heyy! I'm Vanessa, 19 originally from NY, but I'm currently in CA, attending a film school. Looking to lose 40-50 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me! The more the merrier!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Lauren from New Jersey! 22 years old and just graduated college. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • willyzification
    willyzification Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im 20 turning 21 in July from the big AUSTRALIA!@!@!@!@!!!! :D studying in uni atm so life tough. Could use a good laugh, couldnt you? :p
  • caitijay
    caitijay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Caitlin, 21 years old from Australia. I currently weigh 87kg, wanting to get down to around/under 60kg - a loss of about 25-30kg.
    I'd like to connect with anyone who is losing this amount of weight as well.
    I have recently started the 30 Day Shred and eating much better..
    Add me if you like :)
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I added you :)

Anyone feel free to add me! I would love to have some more friends around my age also.

I'm 21. I'm in college now, from Seattle, WA. Trying to lose about 15 more lbs. My food diary is open, and I always do my best to comment and encourage my MFP friends!!
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    Hey! I'm Gretel (aged 20) from South Australia hoping to lose 10kg (or less depending on when I reach the look I'm after)
    I am doing university and would also like to get back to my pre-university weight

Add me for support :)
  • Happyhealthybabe
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashleigh (excuse the no DP, not gotten around to it) I'm 23 and from South Australia. I'm trying to lose 7.5kg to get to that even 50kg. I work a full time job so I can understand how hard it can be to eat well and workout, but I always aim to do it.

Feel free to add me :)

19892283.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter