Women... Work-out pants!

Options
124»

Replies

• KellyH2012
    Options
    I don't care about a panty line no matter what I am wearing. LOL I am all about comfort and thongs are NOT comfortable to me, and either is going without underwear.

I AGREE!!!! I have to wear my 'granny panties' to workout! LOL!!! Besides, I workout in my living room so nobody is going to see my underwear lines anyway... and at my Zumba class everyones eyes are on the instructor so nobody there is looking at my pantyline lol.
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Regular underwear. I figure if I am sweaty and gross, no one's gonna care about my undie outline. I was told to not wear thongs, if it can be helped, to work out as they can bring anything from the back-end to the front and cause infection and such. Just a helpful hint I thought I would pass on, cause I never thought about that before as those areas are kept clean.
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I go commando.

^ me too. :drinker:

commando all the way! it comfier and free :laugh: x
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    As I told my teenager who commented on my panty line, let people say "OMG, she's wearing panties!" - yeah, count me as another who doesn't care.
  • SUSIE091
    SUSIE091 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i don't care either tend to wear black shorties ones :)
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I ware thin cotton bikini style.
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thongs! I can't stand regular underwear! Never have liked them, they always fall down my flat butt(lol) or I feel like I have a wedgie!! Thongs # 1!!! Also, I hate pants!!! I wish I could exercise naked! They always are falling down and I have to stop frequently to mess with them (no matter the size). Damn you flat butt!!! lol
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    Thongs....but that's all i own and wear. I'd say wear whatever you're comfortable in. Who cares about panty lines?!
  • vxxtoria
    vxxtoria Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I go commando.

^ me too. :drinker:

commando all the way! it comfier and free :laugh: x

AGREED. Always go commando. My workouts are crazy, I need freedom.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My regular undies - really don't care if I have a panty line that shows. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Exactly!
    Really, who cares about a panty line anyway - and when I'm running it's the last thing I care about. There is no way I would run without undies, I wear my regular cotton Bonds bikinis.

The thing I really don't like to run behind is women in tight workout pants that get see-thru when they are stretched over their rear end and you can see a g-string. If you are going to wear see-thru pants - at least wear something that covers your butt!