Hi! New, and just starting down this road....

Options
Hello everyone! This is the first week of my journey. I have a long way to go.... So if you need a friend durring this time you can add me. :) Good luck on your journey!

Replies

• scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    added you :) im 2 week in so new too! what sort of eating/exercise plan are you following?
  • samelkins1969
    Options
    Hi Missy - Same here - quite enjoying adding my foods and seeing where im going wrong x:happy:
  • misssarahmac
    Options
    Hey my bf told me bout this site and im finding good, what bout you guys? im almost always under my cal. count but cant seem to loose the weight even with exercising. :/
  • missy787
    missy787 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi! Thanks Scarelet. I am on the Atkin's diet. So far I have lost two pounds this week. What plan are you on?
  • girlonfirealya
    Options
    Hello :) i'm new too..i just joined two days ago! :D this site seems very helpful. IF you ever need someone to talk to , just add me as a friend or message me
  • missy787
    Options
    Hi! I love this site, and it is the easiest to use so far! :) My husband showed me this site. We started our diet together. We talk about the choices we have made, and motivate eachother as well. I did worse than him yesterday. Hoping to do better than him today. ;) I didn't go over my carbs or callories, but I was closer to going over than he was so I hope today is better. Good luck to you today.
  • missy787
    Options
    Hey girlie. Your going to have times where it seems your stuck! Stay focused, and keep pushing forward. You may need to switch the time of day you you work out. You can do this!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. Ive been around for awhile, and always love providing motivation. Congrats on starting your journey, starting as well as the first few weeks are the hardest part, so just do your best. Also, make sure your not aiming to much under your calorie goal, to little calories can be just as bad as too much. I look forward to seeing all of your successes.
  • missy787
    Options
    Hi wolfehound22, and thanks! Way to go! Only 8 more pounds to goal to your goal! You must be feeling awesome about that! :) Thanks for the advice. I am definately trying to get as close to my "allowed carbs" a day without going over. My husband I are usually competing to see who has more to spare. Yesterday it was him. The day before it was me. We aren't trying to be the one with the least it just works out that way. ;) Thanks for the advice. I will need lots!