28lbs or less club BBBP Challenge - Week 1

Options
:heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE :heart: :love: :heart:

Weeks 1-2 Lose an inch on your stomach

Hi everyone! Day 1, week 1 of the Lose an inch on your stomach challenge.

Firstly let me say it is weigh in day for me and I lost 2lbs this week. Good luck to everyone else!

My stomach measurements are:-

Waist:- 30"
Belly Buttom 'girth':- 34"
Hips:- 38"

I may be slightly out on these as I just useding masking tape and a ruler to "measure". I will get myself a proper measuring tape during lunch and repost any inaccuracies!!!

How I propose to lose the inch in two weeks is by carrying on with my fitness 'regime' which consists of doing spin everyday and using some other gym equipment that I fancy haha and also by doing just 30 crunches/sit ups or whatever you want to call them a day. I'm looking to do 30 for the first few days and will add 10 each time I feel able.

I'm also going to try some swimming.

May the best princess win! ;-)

Anyone who wants to post what they're doing / tips / advice / motivation about this please feel free during these two weeks. I look forward to hearing from y'all!

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    :heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE :heart: :love: :heart:

Weeks 1-2 Lose an inch on your stomach

Hi everyone! Day 1, week 1 of the Lose an inch on your stomach challenge.

Firstly let me say it is weigh in day for me and I lost 2lbs this week. Good luck to everyone else!

My stomach measurements are:-

Waist:- 30"
    Belly Buttom 'girth':- 34"
    Hips:- 38"

I may be slightly out on these as I just useding masking tape and a ruler to "measure". I will get myself a proper measuring tape during lunch and repost any inaccuracies!!!

How I propose to lose the inch in two weeks is by carrying on with my fitness 'regime' which consists of doing spin everyday and using some other gym equipment that I fancy haha and also by doing just 30 crunches/sit ups or whatever you want to call them a day. I'm looking to do 30 for the first few days and will add 10 each time I feel able.

I'm also going to try some swimming.

May the best princess win! ;-)

Anyone who wants to post what they're doing / tips / advice / motivation about this please feel free during these two weeks. I look forward to hearing from y'all!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is normally friday but i did it on saturday and after 5 weeks on a plateau I lost 2 lbs, i was so happy :bigsmile: I also lost an inch from my waist! I hope I can repeat the sucess this week. I will carry on with my normal routine getting to the gym 3-4 times a week. i think i'll weigh in on saturday again though because it's my sisters birthday on thursday and we're going out so i'm likely to be bloated on friday! I'll post my measurements up in a bit. Good luck everyone (oh and i took my before photos this weekend too!)
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Week one ...... here we go ......

Weight: 142 (still - third week staying the same ..... UGH!!)
    At bellybutton: 31.5"
    3 inches below bellybutton: 35"
    6 inches below bellybutton (hips): 39.5"

My goal is to do ab work daily ..... crunches, reverse crunches and obliques. Of course along with some type of cardio (usually treadmill).

I also had my husband take a picture of me last night - boy oh boy - if that's not motivation!! There is absolutely no way at this point I will step foot in public wearing a bikini!!!!!!! I think I might print it out and place it on my treadmill to motivate me to keep going ..... because I do NOT want to look like that this summer!!!!!! :noway:

Good Luck to all the Princess's out there!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • sitarami
    sitarami Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OK Beautiful Beach Bod Princesses...I'm in!

Routine:
    2 mile run on the beach 3x/week
    1 mile run on hilly terrain 3x/week
    Weights 6x/week

Date 4/14...
    Waist 31
    Hips 40
    Weight 137

Date 3/24...
    Waist 33
    Hips 41
    Weight 142
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    Sita...could you tell me what weights you do as I always want to use the weight machines at gym but am rather intimidated by them all! :ohwell:
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    yuck, first day of measurments. lost 1lb in the 4 days I've been doing this diet, so that's good.

weight 150.5

waist 31
    pooch 38! (darn those 2 babies!)
    hips 39
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I got my husband to take 'before' pics of me in a bikini too!! :noway:
    I will def NOT be wearing it at the mo!!!

Anyway i didn't do all the measurements you guys have done.

14/04/2008
    Waist: 33.5"
    Hips: 39.5"

I plan to do the 'plank' exercise everyday and 30 crunches everyday, along with my normal cardio etc.

Good Luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Angela142
    Options
    I'm new here. I'm am on a program over at Biggest loser's club, but this is FREE.

My measurements

Waist: 30
    Abdomen: 38.5
    Hips: 39

Weight: Not sure...I think 155. I'm off the scale until Friday.

I workout 5-6 days a week for one hour, doing zumba. (look up zumba.com) at the gym.
    It's latin aerobic dance that is high power and really works your core...and it's fun....
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sorry i'm posting a little late ladies! been feeling like the poo the past couple days! anyway i used the areas that rebbeca used so i can be sure to measure the same areas every week.
    Weight - stuck 137.5...
    Belly Button - 31 1/4
    3in under BB - 33 1/2
    6in under BB - 35 1/2

My goals this week is to do at least 100 crunches and at least 30 push ups daily. missed the gym yesterday and today so I pretty much suck! But now that i'm feeling better it's on! So I will be running at least 2 miles the rest of the week attending cardi kickboxing wednesday and friday and zumba on saturday am.

Good luck princesses :flowerforyou:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    weight 133

waist 26
    belly button 34
    3" under- 36
    6" under- 38

....hopefully soon the numbers go down :)
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    Well I didn't do spin last night <slaps wrists> but I did do the plank exercise and also 30 crunches. Woo hoo roll on two weeks!
  • REB89
    Options
    ok i finally have measurements

weight: 147 lbs
    Hips: 38
    Waist: 29.5
    Belly Button: 33
  • REB89
    Options
    Oh and I did weights and the treadmill at the gym yesterday as well as 200 crunches and this morning I did 40 minutes on the treadmill. So it's been a good start to the week!:bigsmile:
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    OMG 200 crunches!!!! GO YOU! I'm only 170 off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • REB89
    Options
    OMG 200 crunches!!!! GO YOU! I'm only 170 off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha i used to only be able to do about 50 but i've slowly worked myself up!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    my measurements are ik your suppose to just put your stomache but to lazy to measure so im just putting what i measured last time for everywhere on my body.
    Bust= 36"
    Waist= 25"
    Hips= 37"
    Thighs= 18"
    and weigh 144

so today i did 400 crunches 200 regular and 200 obliques!!!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    my measurements are ik your suppose to just put your stomache but to lazy to measure so im just putting what i measured last time for everywhere on my body.
    Bust= 36"
    Waist= 25"
    Hips= 37"
    Thighs= 18"
    and weigh 144

so today i did 400 crunches 200 regular and 200 obliques!!!

25 inch waist? wowzers! don't think you'll be able to get an inch off! don't think you need to!
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    How's everyone's week 1 going so far?
  • REB89
    Options
    mine's not been too bad so far, I've been to the gym twice and i'm going again today and friday but tomorrow is my sisters birthday and we are going out to eat. i'm not too worried about the calorie side cause I'm saving up some extra caloires today and will exercise the rest off on friday but all the salt will make me so bloated for my weigh in!! :grumble: I think i'll wait until saturday or sunday to weigh in this week! What about everyone else?
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well monday I was feeling like the poo so I didn't do anything. Then Tuesday all I did was crunches (about 100) because that's all my schedule allowed for. Today (wednesday in Japan) I did 2 miles and 200 various types of crunches. It was my first run outside on concrete in about 2 months and boy can I feel the difference! I'm getting ready to get lunch from subway (thinking a turkey wrap with veggies) so that should actually put me right on with my calories and today I think was the first day I didn't eat some sort of not so healthy food... GO ME :laugh: