blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    It's all delicious, but this one in particular:

chobani_6oz_appcinna_n.png

My favorite with some walnuts mixed in!
  • leamj87
    leamj87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I used to eat the chobani little ones with a quarter cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch religiously but two weeks ago I was like "yeesh it would be so much cheaper to buy the big tub and portion it out!" but they only sell the big tubs in plain! So I bought it figuring I'd give it a shot, and after two weeks I don't have any regrets! I don't think I could eat it without the cereal though--that little touch of sweetness and crunch makes the difference.
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    Never heard of Chobani but I love the Liberte Fat Free Greek. Okios only seems to come in Plain and Honey where I am.

I like the Wild Blackberry, Date and Fig, Orange and Mango, or Wild Blueberry by Liberte.

The plain is good too on fresh blackberries. Gotta love those Blackberries.
  • catio23
    catio23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Chobani Fat Free Vanilla is my favorite. Mix with some blueberries or strawberries - delish!
    I use the plain as a sub for sour cream, or in smoothies if I add some sweetener.

I like the taste of Dannon, but they add too many ingredients to thicken it up (Gelatin) so to me, it's not "true" greek yogurt.

If you shop at Aldi, they often have Fage there, a bit cheaper than other stores.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    agreed! Fage is also very good.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the plain Greek Yogurt at all. I recently found Okios & I am in love! Has to have the fruit on the bottom though, or it is like eating sour cream to me.

They should call it Oink-Oinkoss because you are so tempted to be a little pig when it is around! Perfect sour cream substitute too.
  • verbalriot
    Options
    After trying Greek yogurt, I could never go back to regular. I love the texture and the protein boost.

I'm in NYC, so I have access to all brands but primarily buy plain Chobani and Fage, low fat or fat free. The flavored ones have too much added sugar for my liking...

I often sub Greek yogurt for mayo when making tuna salad. Works like a charm :)

Chobani also has great recipe ideas on its website!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! I want to marry the Chobani 0% Pomegrante - it actually has whole pomegrante seeds in it!!!
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1/2 C. Chobani 2% plain greek yogurt
    3/4 c. frozen pineapple chunks
    a few drops of almond or vanilla extract...

BEST SNACK!
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Greek God's here too, Chobani is too expensive IMO, especially as much as we eat. I mix in 3/4 cups of frozen blueberries and it's a very filling low cal breakfast.
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    I can't stand fat free greek yogurt, blech! I buy the full fat kind, and use only a little at a time. An 8oz serving has almost 20g of fat, so I usually only eat an ounce or two at a time. It makes an awesome dip for fruit, or blended in a smoothie :) I originally started buying it for my super-skinny kids, but one taste and I was in love :)

You should try adding a Truvia or Stevia packet and some fresh blackberries....amazing and protein packed!
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Looooove greek yogurt! Not just for breakfast with fruit and other tasty things, but I love subbing it for sour cream, cream cheese or mayo in recipes. Anything that can use the extra tang and creaminess. Yuuuuuuuum.