"Pounds Lost" weight loss shot

Options
Phoenix_Rising
Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
Anyone tried it?
I've read the reviews online.
I wanted to see if any MFPers had experience with it.

pounds_lost_home_11_2.jpg

Replies

• justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    No idea about it. I have such a hard time believing all these diet pills/drinks/bars/etc that claim to help you lose weight. If you follow a pattern of healthy eating you should lose weight alone. Add in some exercise and there you go :) I lost 3lbs last two weeks with no exercise and I ate cheesecake, and other assorted junk. I just don't get these "fad" products.
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Is it just a shot of caffeine? If so caffeine is an appetite suppressant. Not the way you want to lose weight.
  • chrisb75
    Options
    No idea about it. I have such a hard time believing all these diet pills/drinks/bars/etc that claim to help you lose weight. If you follow a pattern of healthy eating you should lose weight alone. Add in some exercise and there you go :) I lost 3lbs last two weeks with no exercise and I ate cheesecake, and other assorted junk. I just don't get these "fad" products.

THIS
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    you know better L. there is no magic pill. just good old fashion hard work. you know how to do this, and what to do. see you on the sixers ;).
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Not looking for a magic pill.
    I'm wondering if the appetite suppressant part of it works.
  • chrisb75
    Options
    Not looking for a magic pill.
    I'm wondering if the appetite suppressant part of it works.
    Why?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I can't seem to stop the hunger. My appetite is voracious.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to control your appetite... Eat more protein-rich foods. Your appetite will skyrocket if your diet is mostly sugars/carbs. Caffeine helps my appetite a lot, so does drinking a lot of water.
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to control your appetite... Eat more protein-rich foods. Your appetite will skyrocket if your diet is mostly sugars/carbs. Caffeine helps my appetite a lot, so does drinking a lot of water.

I have also found this to be very true. Increasing my protein has really helped curb my appetite. I do feel your pain---learning to control the hunger beast is probably the hardest part of this journey for me. Good luck, I hope you find something that works for you.
  • alexngbr
    alexngbr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Try high fibre foods too, they really fill me up
  • JayBeeGo
    JayBeeGo Posts: 33 Member
    Options

THIS

As above
  • AtkinsLindsayD
    Options
    I just purchased 2 - 2 packs of this product. (it was cheaper than 5 hour power shot) since my local pharmacy offered a buy one, get one free deal. I do think I feel less hunger, however I did take the product with food. Will post with later with results. =)