What makes you really angry?? (just for fun)

Options

Replies

• GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    People who don't use turn signals! It's law people ... you can be fined for not using your turn signals. USE THEM!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I hate when people throw glass bottles and smash them in random places, like the park where people walk and bike ride. Also, people who spit gum out on the parking lot!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Stalkers, seriously find a new hobby you're creepy.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    When people dont use their blinkers when turning or changing lanes. I can not read your mind. Dont flip me off for not letting you over when you didnt use a blinker! grr! That really gets me going! lol
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    People who don't use turn signals! It's law people ... you can be fined for not using your turn signals. USE THEM!
    If you see a turn signal on in the south, the car probably came that way.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Virginia drivers. Worst ever.

Getting stuck in traffic, which happens-- I swear to you-- almost every time I leave my city for one of the neighbouring 6, and is most often due to nothing but Virginia drivers being idiots.

My property manager. I'm not one to wish harm on people, but for the good of mankind that guy needs to be sterilized.

Being condescended to. I get annoyed by things constantly, I'm an easily irritated person; I'm also pretty self-aware, so that isn't a big deal. But this straight pisses me off. Speaking to me as if I'm an idiot and you're a genius does not make it so.
  • ldukes52487
    ldukes52487 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Being lied to because you think it's what I want to hear...
    Being lied to in general...
    People who can't formulate their own opinions on subjects, but rather regurgitate something they read or heard somewhere without understanding it...
    Plastic bags that come from the grocery store. I use reusable/paper because otherwise they multiply and look like tumbleweeds through my apartment...
    Not walking the grocery cart to the return place in the parking lot. It's not like they are making you walk it back into the store people...
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I hate when people throw glass bottles and smash them in random places, like the park where people walk and bike ride. Also, people who spit gum out on the parking lot!

Oh gawd i hate the whole glass thing aswell as i walk my dogs :(. xxxx
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Being lied to by someone you trust

this
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ricky Martin's "Living La Vida Loca"
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Homophobes. They always need a good punch in the throat.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Driving. I have really REALLY bad road rage.

The things I say when I'm in traffic sometimes horrify me...I've gotten pretty good and monitoring myself when my son's in the car, but I really say some messed up stuff when the road rage sets in!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    When my wife goes to make milkshakes and these boys keep showing up in my yard

When I'm stuck on a hotel roof in Vegas and my wolfpack can't find me

When I can't find my white friends in the snow or the rest of my friends in the dark

When Voldemort uses my shampoo without asking
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Mostly, people. Humans make me angry, in almost everything they do.

Fellow misanthrope, chiming in!
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    I get angry when someone says you never told them something and you KNOW you did!!!!!
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    People in general. I can get to know and like a person, but people are idiots.

Slow drivers. Especially in Seattle area traffic. When it's raining they hit the brakes, when it's sunny they hit the brakes, when it's snowing they hit the brakes, when it's windy they hit the brakes, when it's cloudy they hit the brakes.....

Liberals. Liberalism is a mental disease that defys logic.

High gas prices....seeing gas going for over $4.20/gal today made my head want to explode.
  • Six6xiS
    Six6xiS Posts: 47 Member
    Options

x2

I am definitely a misanthrope.
  • mommakitty1204
    Options
    People who are younger than me, calling me "Hun" ....UGH! Sends me right up the wall!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    When my wife goes to make milkshakes and these boys keep showing up in my yard

When I'm stuck on a hotel roof in Vegas and my wolfpack can't find me

When I can't find my white friends in the snow or the rest of my friends in the dark

When Voldemort uses my shampoo without asking

Voldemort is SUCH a d!ck.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

This.