Insanity Lovers Where are you at?

Options
Well I thought I was in good shape before I started Insanity but I have to say this program broke me down and built me up stronger than ever! I have about 3 weeks left and I'm hoping to be in great shape for the upcoming Spartan Race.

Where are you at in Insanity?

Replies

• joannankobe
    Options
    omg ,insanity is so hard ,i love it and it definantly pushes you to ur limits .i got a personal trainer and he said that for my goal i shouldn't be doing that so i stopped and now i hit the weights at the gym and do my yoga classes
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am a few minutes away from doing day 2 of month 2.
    I loved month 1, but I am worried that month 2 is going to kiss my @ss!
    I am just going to keep pushing each day. I already can tell I have more muscle and my body is stronger.
    I cant wait to see my end results.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    just started a few weeks ago. we have a group for those of us starting april 1 if you want to look for it. i am really liking it but it's very tough. only in month 1 and have no idea what month 2 will bring!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I just got it today :) cant wait to open it up
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me and Sean T broke up. I couldn't handle the abuse anymore. I plan on getting counselling and maybe working things out with him.
  • jessicarhea2012
    Options
    Oh my!! You are awesome to do Insanity. I done the p90x and loved it and thought I would try Insanity...BaaaHaaa!! It kicked my booty. I am now doing different On Demand fitness TV to target different muscles daily. Keep up the great work.:glasses:
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Me and Sean T broke up. I couldn't handle the abuse anymore. I plan on getting counselling and maybe working things out with him.

Tony Horton is a good way to get over Sean for a bit!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    just finishing up week 2 of month 1 and it's tough, but I really like it!
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Im on the last 2 weeks of month 2. I love it. Im not athletic and before Insanity I did no running and all that jumping stuff. But not I enjoy running and Im in better shape. I havent had the drastic results everyone talks about as far as my weight goes because I wasnt eating right when I first started. But I really see a difference in my stamina and strength. I look forward to doing my second round but not until I take a break from it for about a month. :smile: "Im smiling because I love it" lol
  • pgp90xer
    Options

I do miss the weight training! Once Insanity is over I will be heading back to Tony!
  • aimsmith
    aimsmith Posts: 2
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 3. Not seeing the results that I would like on the scale but I can feel my body changing and my clothes are fitting better. I was very skeptical at first because I have never liked workout dvd's, but I love insanity. I feel great at the end of every workout. Sweaty and very tired...but great!
  • pgp90xer
    Options
    I am a few minutes away from doing day 2 of month 2.
    I loved month 1, but I am worried that month 2 is going to kiss my @ss!
    I am just going to keep pushing each day. I already can tell I have more muscle and my body is stronger.
    I cant wait to see my end results.

I know what you mean. To start one of the new DVD's and see the time line on the bottom start at 55 mins makes your knees weak! But it is nice to have all new moves. I never knew there were so many different ways to do push ups.

Have fun with it!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Finished it and went to 30ds. Now back at round 2. We have a love hate relationship. Just have to keep pushing. Im planning on rocking some short shorts and bathing suit this summer.
  • melissajean2000
    Options
    I love Insanity! I start week 2 of the second month tomorrow, and I can tell a huge difference in how I feel! I also have noticed huge changes in my body. Totally worth it for me!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options

I'm thinking jumping to the other side of the fence and trying out Jillian Michaels, just as abusive but not as long. I'll check out Tony Horton though. TY
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm in my first week....this is a "so me" program, I love it already! I can't wait to see the end results! :)
  • pgp90xer
    Options

I'm thinking jumping to the other side of the fence and trying out Jillian Michaels, just as abusive but not as long. I'll check out Tony Horton though. TY

Just an added note, my wife won't try Insanity but bought Turbo Fire and is really like it. I tried it but felt lost... LOL... too much like dancing!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Y'all are making me LOL! Love it!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm in my final week of Insanity (round 3) :laugh: