Calorie filler

Options
Ok I have another question, yesterday I was short about 200 calories. Anyone have any healthy snacks that I could eat when I'm short calories? I don't want junk food just something healthy so that I meet my required calories.

Replies

• mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Ok I have another question, yesterday I was short about 200 calories. Anyone have any healthy snacks that I could eat when I'm short calories? I don't want junk food just something healthy so that I meet my required calories.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Maybe a fiber bar or a handful of nuts.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    all natural peanut butter with an apple or banana, rice cakes with cream cheese or peanut butter, crackers with cream cheese, PB or salsa, a small amoutn of dark high cocoa chocolate (it's good for you unlike normal chocolate), toast.... hmmmm i'll see if i can think of anymore
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    The clif brand has these new shot blox out that are so good! There 28 cal per block and have electrolytes. Or I eat pumpkin seeds not salted but roasted, they have so many omega 3's in them and taste great!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

If I am looking for a 100 cal fix..I will usually have:
    handful of almonds
    2 squares of hershey's dark chocolate (good for ya! :)
    honey and oat kashi waffle/plain
    2 slices of TJ low fat whole wheat bread toasted (80cals)..add a piece of cheese for 140 cal grilled cheese
    cheese stick )60-80 cals depending what brand)

Kim
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I usually have a piece of fruit or a handful of raw veggies. SOmetimes I add a dip.