where on the body is the first thing you noticed when you lo

Options

Replies

• stewarttl
    Options
    I FIRST NOTIED A DIFFERENCE WHEN I PUT ON MY BRA ONE MORNING AND I DIDN'T HAVE THAT BIG ROLL OF FAT RIGHT BENEATH THE STRAP. LOVED IT. NOW I AM NOTICING MY MUFFIN TOP IS DIMINISHING. I ONLY WISH I COULD BE LIKE OTHER GIRLS AND LOSE IT IN MY BOOBS TOO!
  • watermanswife
    watermanswife Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for it to leave my midsection and I am getting afraid that isn't going to happen. Loosing it in butt and legs so jeans and pants are big because the next size up are the only ones that fit my non waist!!!
  • Slendertree
    Options
    Boobs, and they were so small to begin with. I am noticing a difference in my hips now and loving it.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Face then thighs. I've seen some loss in the belly, but not enough.
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I notice it in my waist. But my legs seem to be the same size, makes for awkward fitting pants.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My upper back around bra area and a little bit of boobs. Then my face. My muffin top will be the last to go, I'm sure :(
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    my face
  • steveman99
    Options
    my face.
  • 88perfect
    88perfect Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mines always my collar bones, then thighs, then ribs, then hips. but never my stomach
  • LucyLu50
    LucyLu50 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, the very first place you can see weight loss results is in your face.:bigsmile:
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    face first and then boobs. i wish it was in the lower half first though.
  • edwinssally
    edwinssally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mostly my arms and face, but in taking measurements and looking at photos side by side, I see it most in my back, butt and thighs. The rolls are going away!

I also recommend taking monthly pictures to mark progress. My weight hasn't gone down in weeks, but I've lost 3% bodyfat in the last couple months. The scale doesn't give me credit, but the pictures do!
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Face and waist.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    face and waist! My hips and butt refuse to leave! lol
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    first thing I noticed was my face.. I dont have that double chin..

My chin (losing the double chin) is always the first place! Then my collar bone lol
  • stevenc78
    Options
    My man boobs were the first thing I noticed getting smaller.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My waist. :)
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    For the longest time I saw no difference anywhere but the scale.. Then one day I woke up and realized I had cheekbones again :drinker:
  • kjmarks11
    kjmarks11 Posts: 19
    Options
    My waist first.......then boobs :sad:

This. Unfortunately. Hoping the waist keeps going but the boobs stay where they are. I need it to come off my hips and bum!

My boobs first! Then my waist. I hate the thought of buying new bras with a smaller cup size, but it's gonna have to be done. Dang it. I'm enjoying the smaller waist immensely though!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My belly. That's always the first place I lose.