Wow! You look amazing!!!
  • chiley1
    chiley1 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great!
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    wow....look at you go! You look like a totally different person. You look awesome, keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YAY! You look amaaaaaaaazing!
  • stephfree3
    stephfree3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great!! Are you doing heavy weight lifting? Because you look like you are. I am interested to know what your workout schedule looks like. I am 5'1" and started at 178 about 2 weeks after you. I have lost only 21 pounds and about 13 inches. I guess that is pretty good, but sure would like it to be more. I feel like the weight should be melting off faster. I am 10 years older and have had 3 kids.
  • txvettegal
    txvettegal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost. :smile:

Just one sentence of encouragement for you... If you are serious about losing your last 10 pounds don't sabotage yourself by saying "I'm okay with this" or "If I don't lose that last 10 pounds, it will be okay". Keep focused on saying I have lost xx pounds so far and I only have 10 pounds to go as you might find yourself sliding into the area where you maybe don't record your foods as well as you should or cheat a bit here or there. The maintenance period is just as important so that your body learns the new you and doesn't slide you back into your old you that you used to be.
  • kristinabunton
    Options
    you look amazing! what are you doing?!
  • MommyLoo
    MommyLoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!! I'm at the same starting point almost...and wold love to get back to where you are now! Great job!
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Super amazing, you look fab!

Have you done any before and after measurements? Your waist is tiny!! :happy:
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am saying this very sweetly: I feel so sorry for shorter folks!!! HOLY COW!! You gain a couple of pounds and it makes such a huge difference.

God bless you for turning your life around. You look so much healthier and I bet you are pleased with how your clothes fit. Great job!!!!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    wow, amazing! awesome job!!!! thanks for sharing!
  • mygrlz02
    mygrlz02 Posts: 32
    Options
    You're inspiring me....Congrats! I'm so excited about reaching my goal once and for all!
  • Jendusi
    Jendusi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great, what a huge difference. What does your excercise routine consist of?
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
    What an inspiration!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOU look amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love looking at the success stories, so encouraging! Keep up the good work, you look really great!
  • Wattobin308
    Options
    Great job!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation!! Fantastic results!! WAY TO GO GIRL!
  • jessica7368
    jessica7368 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great!! Are you doing heavy weight lifting? Because you look like you are. I am interested to know what your workout schedule looks like. I am 5'1" and started at 178 about 2 weeks after you. I have lost only 21 pounds and about 13 inches. I guess that is pretty good, but sure would like it to be more. I feel like the weight should be melting off faster. I am 10 years older and have had 3 kids.

I'm doing heavy lifting two times a week, once with my trainer and once by myself in a 60 minute class. My trainer definitely pushes me harder. I also do classes that have some emphasis on core, which is where the stomach tightness comes into play. I do about 20 minutes of core at least 3-4 times per week. Most of my classes also have some form of push ups involved which helps the muscle building as well.
  • jessica7368
    jessica7368 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Super amazing, you look fab!

Have you done any before and after measurements? Your waist is tiny!! :happy:
    I have been doing measurements! My next measurement date with my trainer is in a few weeks :) I'm really excited to see where I'm at! So far I have lost over 10 inches though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!