Hi Everyone!

Options
Introducing myself. I'm 41 years old and two years ago I was at my perfect weight (and have been for nearly all of my life). All of the sudden I started gaining weight. And kept gaining. I gained a total of 66 pounds in two years. I'm going to have to work really hard to get this off but I know I can do it.

Oh, did I mention I had several surgeries and quit smoking during the last two years also? Ha...I'm thinking that could be the problem here! Regardless...watch out flab...I'm on a mission!

Replies

• pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    Hello. Glad you are here. I love you positive attitude! You can so do this :) Good Luck with all your goals
  • garylee87
    Options
    Hi everyone iam new to this!, hoping its gonna give me a push to loose a lil weight feel like i have piled on over easter like lol

xoxo
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone, add me if you want we all can support each other.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have 88 more to lose to reach my goal of 100. Anyone feel free to add..i am here to motive!!! and get this weight off!!! Good luck to all !!!
  • mradke71
    mradke71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just stick to it, the first step is the hardest. Im 40 and trying to get back under 240. Need to lose 40lbs.
  • holliexjames
    Options
    Hi everyone iam new to this!, hoping its gonna give me a push to loose a lil weight feel like i have piled on over easter like lol

xoxo

we will be skinny minnies come the summer man haha

good luck everyone
  • dmwiseman
    dmwiseman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Am adding you now. We have similar stories. My smoking quit will be 3 yrs May 31! Have been struggling with the weight ever since. We can do this!!