67 Pounds Gone...my Success Story!

Options
bedinky1207
bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
Weight has always been an issue for me. I've battled with it since I was a teenager. Before I got pregnant with my 3rd baby I hit my biggest size. I knew after our son was born it was time to get serious so I could be there for my children. So April 2011 I joined MFP and began my journey. Now a year later I'm down 67 pounds and feeling great!!! It has taken hard work and dedication but I'm proof that anyone can do this at home!!!! I've now become a Beachbody Coach in hoping I can help others achieve their weightloss success. Life is just too short so get serious today and start!!

progression.jpg
progressionfront.jpg

Replies

• cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Weight has always been an issue for me. I've battled with it since I was a teenager. Before I got pregnant with my 3rd baby I hit my biggest size. I knew after our son was born it was time to get serious so I could be there for my children. So April 2011 I joined MFP and began my journey. Now a year later I'm down 67 pounds and feeling great!!! It has taken hard work and dedication but I'm proof that anyone can do this at home!!!! I've now become a Beachbody Coach in hoping I can help others achieve their weightloss success. Life is just too short so get serious today and start!!

progression.jpg
    progressionfront.jpg

fixed
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE! you go, girl!
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    Thank you cohophysh, I forgot to change the img part.
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations! Love your smile in that last pic!! You look happy.

I have roughly the same goal. I need about 50 more pounds to be gone. I hope I can do as well as you did!
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very motivating! Thank you for sharing.
  • lavonmy
    lavonmy Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you; you are an inspiration as i'm just starting! :o)
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so great! Would you be willing to share your starting weight? Very inspiring! Way to go!!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!
  • mattmoo33
    mattmoo33 Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and the thing that stood out for me the most was your expression. You look so confident and at ease with yourself. Thank you for posting these. I still have a long way to go but this has helped remind me that it will take time but is so worth it!
  • happy123456
    happy123456 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!:smile:

I Just started and you are an inspiration, thanks for sharing! xx
  • tojam28
    tojam28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, amazing job!
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Options
    Excellent! Good job. You should be proud.
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! :)
  • Wendyt1971
    Options
    You look great and so happy!!! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great job ! Your hard work has paid off big time
  • NRafidia
    NRafidia Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats doll! i lost 15 pounds and have gain it right back with laziness and lack of will! You are an inspirations and an eye opener that it takes dedication and will power.. But with that anything is possible!

Any tips? What keep you going (esp with 3 kids!?!?)
  • 1yellowdog
    1yellowdog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are quite an inspiration!! I just logged my 90th day, and I'm down 27 pounds! Hopefully, I'll be 67 down by next April. Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures!!
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    WOW! You look so great! Would you be willing to share your starting weight? Very inspiring! Way to go!!

My starting weight was 214 and that is not the heaviest I've been. That was my weight a year ago though. And thank you everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!