where on the body is the first thing you noticed when you lo

Options
123457»

Replies

• vsessions
    Options
    I noticed after the first week, I lost a good 5 lbs and my belly started shrinking. I'm down 13 total since I started this last month. It was so easy to put on and its hard to take off but I feel so good. I'm going to a wrap me skinny party tonight. I'm super stoked! :happy:
  • besighyawn
    besighyawn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My jaw and neck followed by my quads and upper arms. I really wish it'd be my waist though :frown: . I see from the women here they're going back and forth on wanting to lose weight on their breasts. As a guy, I firmly wish my manboobs would go away already :laugh: .
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My arms, waist and thighs - this is the first time I've toned while losing pounds and I love the difference I see in my body. :)
  • starryol
    starryol Posts: 16
    Options
    My boobs:mad:
    Why do we lose our boobs?
    I had lovely boobs, I actually loved my boobs
    I miss my boobs
    I also lost my round tummy and I really do have jaw ones & cheek bones!:smile:
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    my neck.
  • rayraex
    rayraex Posts: 50
    Options
    At first I mostly noticed by how my clothes were fitting. Then I noticed in my waist, face and back.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    my face and weirdly from around my rib cage area, i used to b nice and round but losing weight,GAVE me love handles smiley-shocked034.gif

i swear i look like a championship cup right now lol smiley-laughing025.gif but im still smiling, ive come a long way .
  • kellabella83
    Options
    My face and neck and that's what other people always say to me
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    FACE/JAW AREA
  • raroman1979
    Options
    face
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118