Insanity Lovers Where are you at?

Options
2»

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I did the Fit Test and almost threw up three times... and last night I did my first workout with the Plyo Cardio Circuit and I thought I was gonna collapse. I hate Shaun T, but I also sorta love him because he made me push harder and keep going even though I really wanted to hit STOP.

I'm doing a hybrid with ChaLean Extreme so I'll have another date with Shaun on Thursday. I'm interested to see how the relationship develops and changes me. :bigsmile:
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Im in Month 2 week 3 and love it!! Its def the hardest workout ive ever done but im happy with the results im seeing :) Gonna do P90X next and then the Insanity/P90X hybrid :)
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Shaun and I are in an abusive relationship but for some reason, I keep coming back for more.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I completed 4 straight rounds of Insanity (8 months) before moving on to Asylum and running. Now that I am sidelined from my marathon training I am currently doing a sort of hybrid of Insanity and P90X. Shaun T. has been great for me. I could never break up with him completely.

Stick with it. You won't be sorry! :smile:
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You guys are animals! Just finished a round of P90x and snuck in some insanity for doubles. Shaun T def can bring it. Just started P90x2. Will probably do a round of insanity when I'm done. Good luck to everyone, that program is no joke.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have completed it twice :) I will never stop doing it completely because every time I do any other workout I find myself comparing it to Insanity. I am currently doing Turbo Fire and every so often just for fun we will throw in an Insanity.
  • proudmumof2tots
    proudmumof2tots Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of my first round. I knew I was out of shape, but whew! it's workout and a half. I can barely make it through the warm-ups! LOL! Love Shaun T...he keeps me motivated to not give up. My muscles are so sore the last two days I can barely walk up the stairs in my house. Can't wait to see a different me in 57 days!
  • omgcookies
    Options
    I don't really like following instructions, so I just kinda mix and match depending on how I feel - I might even skip a few days and then I'll go crazy with Ab Ripper X to start and then pick something from Insanity level 2 that will give me a nice long workout. There was a while there where I had to work up to level 2, and after taking a month off, I had to start back on Level 1 again. But that stuff really works wonders.

I just recently started a new martial art class, and the instructor likes to gauge how "hard core" new students are on their first day by making the (~10 min) class warmup seem hard (pushups, squats, situps). Even as lax as I've been with p90x and Insanity, it was totally doable (at least not the last person in the class to finish). He thought his 10 min warmup was hard core, but after doing Insanity for a couple of weeks, 10 mins is nothing... you're like, is that all?
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    day 39 here, going to do Max Recovery today for the first time :D Hope it's not too hard! LOVING INSANITY so far!!!! My endurance is better now too :D and i'm getting stronger :)