• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Problem solved.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I need advise........
    there is this dude i see in my homschool group.........he is soo freaking hot and he is my age .....( i love him to pieces ;)
    But idk if he is availibe or if he even notices me :?
    So i try to tlk to him to ask him if he wants to come to my church or to this summer camp with my church but i cant build up the courage to tlk to him:(
    He is a christian and he loves sports but i get butterflies in my tummy when i see him :?
    ANY IDEAS?????
    PLZ HELP!!!
    AND DNT COMMENT IF U WILL BE RUDE:|
    :huh:

i'd say if youre on this site its because youre the type of person that takes control of their life and makes things happen.. this is just another thing so MAN UP AND TALK TO HIM :)

dont be creepy tho and youre in the clear :P

You also might try not to talk to him like you type. That's just MY suggestion. :tongue:

Wuz iz wrung..............................................with........that........
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I remember having a really hard time approaching guys.. I would keep it to myself just because ´what if he doesnt like me?´,, screw that!!, whats the worst thing that could happen?, if he doesnt like you yeah it will hurt for some days, but what IF he does??, you are wasting time girly!
    Just start talking to him, ask him about music, if you know what kind of music he likes ask him about a concert or stuff like that. Shake the shyness off your body :wink:
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm not arguing that she is over 18, but it definitely possible for her to be 18 if she is a high school senior. Make small talk with him for a bit and then suggest the two of you study together to help each other out. What guy would turn that down?
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My guess? No more than 13! She talks just like my son and that's close to his age. : /
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If he's as christian as you say.....you don't stand a chance:ohwell:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDh_5QbMveKjPT6p2e1AN1keDuSisJit1VEKpMF-5W1i6KsWLR
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    If he's as christian as you say.....you don't stand a chance:ohwell:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDh_5QbMveKjPT6p2e1AN1keDuSisJit1VEKpMF-5W1i6KsWLR

That's so wrong it's funny.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    It's not rude if I say that I'm saying this in the nicest way possible

I think you're absolutely in the wrong place seeking this kind of advice. Don't you have a group of friends you can talk to about this or maybe a parent or some kind of adult figure? You're obviously young and coming to an internet forum with this kind of problem isn't going to be the most pleasurable experience.
    Agreed, and isn't the age of this forum 18???

Absolutely it is; and the moment somebody says they are home schooled, they are saying they are under 18.

Actually not true. My sister didnt finish high school and she is 20 in home school.
    But the way she talks... no offense but yea you can tell she is pretty young.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this for real?

I'd vote no.
  • peggya1026
    Options
    Why is it so hard to just move on if you don't have anything constructive to say? The maturity level of some of the responses is more questionable than the original poster.

OP - it is scary but if you really like this boy then you need to make the first move. Suggest you exchange telephone numbers (home numbers if you don't have a cell). If he agrees that is a positive sign. There is nothing wrong with taking things slow. If it doesn't work out there will be another guy who gives you those butterflies right around the corner.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Flash him your boobs.

Problem solved.

guys love that stuff
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Flash him your boobs.

Problem solved.

guys love that stuff

Idk if a christian guy would be okay with that tho. Lol.
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yo she frenz, you be all like "Sup?" and he be like "Word Ho". Den ewe be back'n dat azz up an stompin da flow. Ya dig? Shizzle.

Best comment of the day! Thanks for the laugh.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this for real?

That's what I was wondering...I'm only 21 but I see this & I'm just like "huh!?"
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Are you twelve?
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    So. You're, like, in junior high.

And you see this guy and think he's hot.

You're too scared to talk to him. Therefore you don't Actually know him.

But you "love him to pieces".

Please do his family a favorite and not go all stalker on this guy and literally "love" him to "pieces".
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Flash him your boobs.

Problem solved.

guys love that stuff

Idk if a christian guy would be okay with that tho. Lol.

I was a Catholic school girl....I'm gonna say yes...
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I swear I saw this exact same post several days ago.... with all of the same teen-speak! :noway:

Full keyboard = use it.
  • Dannyd619
    Options
    Just do it!!!
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    This is MFP,not Dr Phil or Facebook. What does this have to do with fitness and health???
This discussion has been closed.