Anyone Eating Vegan?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I'm straight, but if I was a lesbian, I would (eat vegan).

You would be good at it.....well with that long tongue and all
    This is true. I sort of feel bad for all of the women who have to miss out on it.

I thought size didn't matter :(

Apparently you have not seen this amazing tongue that we speak of. Would have you saying Size is key LOL
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it hard to eat vegan and stay within my macros for fat since I am getting most of my protein from nuts. What are you doing for protein?

Beans and quinoa are good sources of protein. :)
  • erikastarryiz
    erikastarryiz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    happyherbivore.com :) vegan brownies yummay
  • Pfitzer
    Pfitzer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am vegan, I love Isa Chandra Moskowich's cookbooks, particularly Veganomicon or Appetite for Reduction. If you have a pinterest account let me know and you can follow me on there. I eat a lot of quinoa and beans. For awesome quinoa recipes check out cookingquinoa.net. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • maledoux
    maledoux Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it hard to eat vegan and stay within my macros for fat since I am getting most of my protein from nuts. What are you doing for protein?

I don't eat nuts because I trying to keep my fat intake very low. I eat beans, usually once a day, for protein. I try different types, like red, white, black, chickpeas, lentils, etc. Oh, and I really like edamame. :)