ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Flash him your boobs.

Problem solved.

This woman. She understands men.
  • Aereon
    Aereon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ask him to see a movie, or something else low key. Maybe even with some friends if that makes you more comfortable. Hang out with him and get to know him better.

Don't be the weird girl that tells the guy she doesn't even know that she loves him.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Maybe write him a note explaining how you feel? Just don't write it like

Yo so I srSLy like U. U R soo HAWTz. So like R U N 2 me or wut? I kinda wnt 2 knw BCuz i can B shy lolz.

z0mFg!1! uR s0 rYt! U shld t3LL h1m thAt U wannabe hiz babYm0Mma.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I need advise........
    there is this dude i see in my homschool group.........he is soo freaking hot and he is my age .....( i love him to pieces ;)
    But idk if he is availibe or if he even notices me :?
    So i try to tlk to him to ask him if he wants to come to my church or to this summer camp with my church but i cant build up the courage to tlk to him:(
    He is a christian and he loves sports but i get butterflies in my tummy when i see him :?
    ANY IDEAS?????
    PLZ HELP!!!
    AND DNT COMMENT IF U WILL BE RUDE:|
    :huh:

Do you have a flyer about your church summer camp? You could hand him one when you see him and say I hope to see you there or even write it on the flyer if your too shy to say it. Maybe even include a number with your name on it so he can call you.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I need advise........
    there is this dude i see in my homschool group.........he is soo freaking hot and he is my age .....( i love him to pieces ;)
    But idk if he is availibe or if he even notices me :?
    So i try to tlk to him to ask him if he wants to come to my church or to this summer camp with my church but i cant build up the courage to tlk to him:(
    He is a christian and he loves sports but i get butterflies in my tummy when i see him :?
    ANY IDEAS?????
    PLZ HELP!!!
    Do you have a flyer about your church summer camp? You could hand him one when you see him and say I hope to see you there or even write it on the flyer if your too shy to say it. Maybe even include a number with your name on it so he can call you.
    Maybe include a fancy pic of yourself, a glamour shot.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I was going to comment... :grumble: *sigh*

:love: :love:
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Flash him your boobs.

Problem solved.

Subtle but effective
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Not all teens write the way she does/did. My 17 year old daughter sends/receives about 10,000 texts a month (outrageous, I know) and she refuses to use "text talk". She spells everything out and if she's not sure how to spell a word, she asks me....I told you she was a smart girl. :)

I like the flyer idea. Great way to break the ice. While you're handing it to him, give a detailed description of a days activities. Once you give him the flyer with your name/number on it telling him to call if he has any questions...you're done with the chasing.

It's an ice breaker and you're putting everything on him from that point forward.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I like the flyer idea. Great way to break the ice. While you're handing it to him, give a detailed description of a days activities.
    Don't forget to include the night's activities... :devil:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Not all teens write the way she does/did. My 17 year old daughter sends/receives about 10,000 texts a month (outrageous, I know) and she refuses to use "text talk". She spells everything out and if she's not sure how to spell a word, she asks me....I told you she was a smart girl. :)

Me too. My wife and I exchange about 500 texts a month. I spell every damn word! :smile:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Tell him you want to **** him. Boys like that.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Go to sparkteens please.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Tell him you want to **** him. Boys like that.
    You could also tell him you don't have a gag reflex and.........a lady never spits.
This discussion has been closed.