looking for support and encouragement?

Options
I have been on this program for awhile I have met alot on here that are very supportive and encourging.. we are not alone on this.. everyone is battleing having extra weight that causes health problems.. for awhile there I thought I was alone.. feeling disgusted in myself.. low selfesteem.. then I was introduced to this program and am thankful I was.. we can say we can never have enough friends... so please if you are looking for support and encouragement .. please dont hesitate to add me... thanx:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AprilDM32
    Options
    I am looking for a lot of support and encouragement. I have been vigorously exercising and trying to buy organic fruits and vegetables. However it can become very expensive. I stop eating fast food. I put myself to the test. My kids ask me to go to Mickey D's the other day. I took them but I did not get a thing. They ate but I came home and fixed some veggies and boneless chicken breast. I was wondering how do you add someone on here. I am new just signed up today. So any help around the community would be helpful and I would be grateful. I am here to support anyone that needs cause we all need encouragement. :smile:
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a lot of support and encouragement. I have been vigorously exercising and trying to buy organic fruits and vegetables. However it can become very expensive. I stop eating fast food. I put myself to the test. My kids ask me to go to Mickey D's the other day. I took them but I did not get a thing. They ate but I came home and fixed some veggies and boneless chicken breast. I was wondering how do you add someone on here. I am new just signed up today. So any help around the community would be helpful and I would be grateful. I am here to support anyone that needs cause we all need encouragement. :smile:

Hi April! You are doing great! Keep it up! It sometimes is expensive to eat healthy. I hear ya!
    To add a friend you click on the persons name and it will take you to their profile where you will see a green button that says add friend. Voila! I added you :)
    Keep up the good work!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have been on this program for awhile I have met alot on here that are very supportive and encourging.. we are not alone on this.. everyone is battleing having extra weight that causes health problems.. for awhile there I thought I was alone.. feeling disgusted in myself.. low selfesteem.. then I was introduced to this program and am thankful I was.. we can say we can never have enough friends... so please if you are looking for support and encouragement .. please dont hesitate to add me... thanx:flowerforyou:

You are so right! I added you :) I can use encouragement from time to time and I like to give others support as well
  • skar1it
    skar1it Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm very new to MFP and want to make as many friends as i can. I'm super enthusiastic right now but I know I'm going to need some extra moral support along the way to meet my goals, so feel free to add me =) My goal is to lose anywhere from 40-60lbs and I know I can do but it's so easy to get lazy and lose motivation so I'm going to be on here every day that I can.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    add me if you want.
  • Janshutz
    Janshutz Posts: 1
    Options
    New to site. Im ready to get me back!!