Food diary

Options
new to this site...can I get some ideas for what other peoples daily food intake looks like??? Wanting to start a new diet and wondering what my diet should consist of.

Replies

• Karen_ZH
    Karen_ZH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends - if you want, send me a friend request here on MFP.
    ~Karen
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Honestly, your diary can consist of any foods you enjoy. Biggest thing to focus on is keeping a calorie deficit and getting sufficient protein and fat. Don't get to restrictive. Make this transition fun and enjoyable.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to public so take a browse... I was maintainign for awhile at 1720 calories, and then recently switched my calories to 1470, so if you go back, and its shows me over that is probably why!
  • brownsquirrel09
    brownsquirrel09 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I recently decided to just change my tracker to "maintain my current weight" because I know if I'm under that then I'm fine. I used to have it set to losing weight but then it yelled at me sometimes if I was under 1200 even though 1200 was what was set as my calorie intake and it made me mad because I could never be under on calories on days I didn't exercise so this is much better. My biggest problem is sugar...I'm rarely under on sugar...it's a real issue....
  • Nyeemwong
    Nyeemwong Posts: 19
    Options
    Lots of fruits and veggies (7 to 8 servings a day!), lean meat like chicken breast and fish for omega 3, yogurt, nuts, cereal, oatmeal, etc. But really, it can consist of anything you like!