My eyes, and my laugh
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My eyes and feet are nice to look at.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Trying to think of something but can't come up with anything. Still in the process of learning to love myself, sure is a work in progress.
    I know you weren't fishing; but I think you have cute hair, great eyes, and gorgeous cheekbones. And you have a jacket in my favorite color :)
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and my feet
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My height (5' 11) and my chin (odd thing to say I know). Nothing other than that.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like my teeth, and that I've never had to have braces.
  • MathGuru86
    Options
    I love my smile and my dimples!
  • hdrider8968
    Options
    The way my heart melts when I see my wife after hard day at work. :heart: love the way I feel after not wanting to do my exercise, but I do it anyway. It's awesome! I like the way the jeans I bought month ago was tight then, now they fall off if belt not tight;-)
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    My brain
  • prettypoison11x
    Options
    I like my eyes. They're almond shaped and hazel. I'm always complimented on them, so I guess they're my best feature. I also love my skin tone. It's so wonderful when I can avoid getting sun spots and it's even!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    My future

^^ THIS !!!
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    My legs and hair!!!
  • slawlis68
    slawlis68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Love my Long Hair and Lips.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My Smile! It is a lot like my Dad's and I am a people person:happy:
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I like how I'm beginning to feel about myself now that I'm learning how to live a healthier lifestyle. I like that I'm more active and making healthier food choices. Losing 35 pounds has helped boost my self confidence, something which I have been lacking for a while now. The physical things I like about myself are my green eyes, hair, and smile. I have a pretty good sense of humor and a huge caring heart. :)
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love my smile, my personality, my *kitten*, my hair is naturally curly but I can wear it both ways and I love that!

9821387.png
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think I'm hilarious and love my general sarcastic nature. Well let's face it, my personality is kind of awesome.

I love my hair.
    I like my tiny feet , hands, and wrists.
    I love having blue eyes.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    My smile, my blue eyes, my hourglass shape, and my fair skin :) People always go, "Wow! You are so white. Why don't you go tanning?" Honestly, I've tried tanning and it just doesn't work on me, so I decided to be one of those women who rock their porcelain skin. Plus, I have no sun damage so that means less wrinkles when I'm older. :)
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My boobs. They make food. It's awesome.

xD
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I like my back and my stomach.