60 Days of Progress!! Pics

Options

Replies

• leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow! GREAT job! I know you're proud of yourself!
  • saranrod
    saranrod Posts: 2
    Options
    Way to go!! You are an inspiration! Keep it up!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You can really tell in your stomach!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    NICE JOB!
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    You are doing GREAT! Keep up the good work.......:smile:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Looking good, keep it up :happy:
  • trishdhumphrey
    trishdhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. Keep up the good work :)
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    You look great! It's just a wonder how when we loose weight we start to look like a different person, it actually makes you look really young! Keep it up!!!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WTG, keep up the great work!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your wonderful compliments! :blushing:
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Simply AWESOME
    Keep up the good work
  • jenn1990123
    Options
    Wow! What a fantastic change!! You look healthier, and HAPPIER! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    Options
    You look great! It's just a wonder how when we loose weight we start to look like a different person, it actually makes you look really young! Keep it up!!!

Awe you're so sweet! THank you!
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look great any meal tips ? wonder what people do about the the things they cant live without i don't want to look great but be angry at the world. every where i look people say different things about different foods i get frustrated
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Awesome improvement in only 60 days! Just think of the difference you'll see in six months or a year! YAY! Keep up the awesome work....you're looking amazing! :D
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome work!! Good job!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    Options
    you look great any meal tips ? wonder what people do about the the things they cant live without i don't want to look great but be angry at the world. every where i look people say different things about different foods i get frustrated

I follow the meal plan from the Chalean Extreem program as much as I can! At first I thought I couldn't live without all the fatty foods I used to eat and the cravings were bad in the beginning..but as time goes on it gets easier and easier and the cravings are less and less. I do eat foods that aren't on my list sometimes, I think it is okay occasionally.

Don't get frustrated with what everyone else is saying. I have to stop reading the msg boards sometimes because it just gets to be to much. Everyone has their own opinion and some think there way is the only way. I say just find something that works for you and stick to it.

One more note, I seem to be a whole lot happier since I started eating healthier and exercising...so don't think you'll be angry at the world, maybe in the beginning but if you stick with it gets better. It's hard to change in the beginning, but it is all worth it in the end.

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    Options
    You look amazing!

thank you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!