100 days to abs! (pics)

Options
emgawne
emgawne Posts: 265 Member
Today is day 100 for me! (this go around)
when i started on January 5th i weighed 160 lbs and had 31% body fat (first picture)
as of today i weigh 157 lbs and i have 21% body fat.

7070987301_5fbe178a3d.jpg
100 days by emgawne, on Flickr

(sorry for the weird first pic, its the best one i had)

Replies

• healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice job!!! And that is a huge difference in body fat. Way to rock it!
  • Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, how inspiring! What's your routine?
  • isazzzz
    isazzzz Posts: 95
    Options
    !!! what's your routine?
  • You so great. Those are the kind of abs that I am waiting to show themselves, because I am working out like crazy and eating really healthy foods.
  • skckarma
    skckarma Posts: 5
    Options
    please share... please how did u do it?
  • svazquez820
    svazquez820 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great! How did you do this? What was your workout plan? Please share :)
  • emgawne
    Options
    i honestly dont have a set routine, but i will give you an idea of what i have done over the past few months.

the first 5 weeks or so all i did was cardio. I would walk or do the elliptical 3-5 miles a day 5-6 times a week.
    then i added in the 30 day shred and got through about 20 days before i hurt my knee and had to stop doing that.
    i also added in hiking about 3 miles once a week.
    for the last 5 weeks or so i have really kicked it up and my weekly routine looks something like this:
    walk 3-5 miles 5 times a week, hike 3 miles twice a week, body pump (barbell class) 3 times a week, group core (core conditioning class) 3 times a week.
    just to give you an idea of how much time that takes, i worked out 49 hours in March.

also, i have done this without the help of any supplements or "diet pills". i do take protein powder with milk some mornings but that is the only thing i have added in. other than that i have tried to eat a mostly clean diet averaging just under 1600 cals net per day, and i allow myself one cheat day every week.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    you need to post in the "lets see your "v" page, nice job btw
  • svazquez820
    svazquez820 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I have never taken protein powder and I am not sure which one to take..any recommendations? I take body pump once a week, spinning 3 times a week, cardio --do 1 or 2 miles during my lunch hour, also squeeze some running, and boot camp I do twice a week. I have seen a few results but not like yours :) Keep up the wonderful job!

i honestly dont have a set routine, but i will give you an idea of what i have done over the past few months.

the first 5 weeks or so all i did was cardio. I would walk or do the elliptical 3-5 miles a day 5-6 times a week.
    then i added in the 30 day shred and got through about 20 days before i hurt my knee and had to stop doing that.
    i also added in hiking about 3 miles once a week.
    for the last 5 weeks or so i have really kicked it up and my weekly routine looks something like this:
    walk 3-5 miles 5 times a week, hike 3 miles twice a week, body pump (barbell class) 3 times a week, group core (core conditioning class) 3 times a week.
    just to give you an idea of how much time that takes, i worked out 49 hours in March.

also, i have done this without the help of any supplements or "diet pills". i do take protein powder with milk some mornings but that is the only thing i have added in. other than that i have tried to eat a mostly clean diet averaging just under 1600 cals net per day, and i allow myself one cheat day every week.
  • emgawne
    Options
    you need to post in the "lets see your "v" page, nice job btw

i posted one last night and then the thread got locked.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • mollymacd1234
    Options
    WHATS YOUR ROUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????:noway:
  • emgawne
    Options
    WHATS YOUR ROUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????:noway:

i posted it above. :)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AMAZING!! Can I ask how tall you are??
  • emgawne
    Options
    Congrats! You look AMAZING!! Can I ask how tall you are??

i am 5'9.5"
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Your Stomach looks great and smooth!!! LIKE
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! you look great!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!