What did u do today?

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Are u taking a lazy Sunday off or working out...what did u do today?

I ran 8.0 sprints on the treadmill for 50 min..burned 600 cals
It was great..fam was out and I blasted music....I was in a The Brand new heavies kinda mood

Hope everyone is having a good one
:flowerforyou:

Kim

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Arc trainer for 45min burned 517 calories
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Awesome, sprints feel great!

I cycled this morning... hour and a half ride in some major hills! I burned 600 calories too... :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • chickylet
    Options
    I did Chalean Extreme Burn Phase 1 and Burn it off for just over 1 hour and burned 589 cal. I'm just getting back into working out again after hurting myself. It felt great.
  • freezeframe
    Options
    I went to the beach to watch Hurricane BIll, it was absolutely amazing!!! The waves were crazy and scary all at the same time. It was a very cool way to spend a Sunday afternoon, I've never been that wet with my clothes on before!! The rain felt like pellets beating off of us the wind was so strong.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    We went to the ocean front to watch the waves and the surfers. We hung out about 3 hours vey relaxing. Lots of big waves. Just relaxing today already over my fat count for the day, oh well cant be perfect.:blushing:
  • LydiaJay
    LydiaJay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am visiting the family in Portsmouth (UK) this weekend for my ma's birthday, so today me, my sis, her 18 month little girl and my ma went out shopping, which took 3 hours of walking really slowly (for my ma) and running after the baby around the shops.

After only a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea for breakfast I was exhausted and had a migraine coming on. We stopped for lunch and I was good, chicken salad sandwich no spread, but when we got back to the house I had to have 2 paracetomols and a 20 minute sleep to kick the headache.

My ma then proceeded to make dinner of creamy chicken curry with single cream instead of double (like that really made a difference :grumble: ) so I only eat half of my serving.

After calculating the food and the excercise I went 71 calories over my daily amount... :frown: I have not had the chance to do any real excercise here as the area my parents live in is dodgy as hell so I can't really go for a run unless i want to get mugged, shot or robbed :angry: so instead before I jump in the shower tonight I will just do some stretches and maybe a little boogie with my iPod on in my room!

Lord help me when I come home for Christmas! Are we allowed to take the 3 days of Christmas off?? :happy:
  • PeaceLoveMusicSn
    Options
    bought a new pedometer today can't wait to use it but it will have to wait til tomorrow waaaaaaayyyy too lazy today...lol...boo me:yawn:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I did a nice 4km run this morning, with a pit stop in the middle at my parents house for a glass of water and a quick visit! :happy:
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Suffered a moderate hamstring injury about a week ago, so most of this week has been heat, ice, and stretch. Finally got the pain down enough yesterday to start some more aggressive rehab. So, 30 min on the cross trainer today, but only at about 85% of usual effort. Then lots o' leg work--squats, lunges, leg extension, hamstring curls, hip extension--in addition to normal strength routine. Will do another 20-30 min on stairclimber tonight and hope to go back to running in a week.
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Every day needs some brand new heavies - me and the doggies are heading out for a big walk after the kids are settled in tonight and then maybe some no more trouble zones to end the day.
  • gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Options
    I took a lazy Sunday but was careful about what I ate.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have been cleaning my sons room ( he moved out two weeks ago) and tonight I am going to the gym to run again~ :happy:
  • dangerkitty2001
    Options
    Heading to the gym because I would like to join my family for Chinese food tonight!!!
  • sara520
    sara520 Posts: 14
    Options
    I ran 8 miles with a good friend. We usually run on Saturday but we took it off to celebrate her 40th birthday!
  • April0815
    Options
    I am visiting the family in Portsmouth (UK) this weekend for my ma's birthday, so today me, my sis, her 18 month little girl and my ma went out shopping, which took 3 hours of walking really slowly (for my ma) and running after the baby around the shops.

After only a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea for breakfast I was exhausted and had a migraine coming on. We stopped for lunch and I was good, chicken salad sandwich no spread, but when we got back to the house I had to have 2 paracetomols and a 20 minute sleep to kick the headache.

My ma then proceeded to make dinner of creamy chicken curry with single cream instead of double (like that really made a difference :grumble: ) so I only eat half of my serving.

After calculating the food and the excercise I went 71 calories over my daily amount... :frown: I have not had the chance to do any real excercise here as the area my parents live in is dodgy as hell so I can't really go for a run unless i want to get mugged, shot or robbed :angry: so instead before I jump in the shower tonight I will just do some stretches and maybe a little boogie with my iPod on in my room!

Lord help me when I come home for Christmas! Are we allowed to take the 3 days of Christmas off?? :happy:

what type of medicine is paracetomols, i'm just wondering my supervisor suffers with terrible migraines
  • NYGiantsGirl27
    Options
    I always take the weekends off.. I plan it that way so I can have two full days of rest.. Does the body good! :flowerforyou:
  • April0815
    Options
    I went to the beach to watch Hurricane BIll, it was absolutely amazing!!! The waves were crazy and scary all at the same time. It was a very cool way to spend a Sunday afternoon, I've never been that wet with my clothes on before!! The rain felt like pellets beating off of us the wind was so strong.

Where do you live? Just curious where Bill actually hit.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Made banana bread with raisins, low fat potato salad, prepped chicken tenderloins with balsamic viniagrette for the grill tonight, and went for a brisk walk with 3lb weights for 40 minutes.
  • fishtetris
    Options
    did my p90x yoga.:smile: deciding whether to hit cardio x also before being lazy rest of day heheh
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    worked today, then went to the gym for an hour and got sweaty!! :laugh:

stopped and subway for a quick dinner.

it's cool here today, probably going to go walk when my stomach empties a bit. :bigsmile: