Ladies. What the...

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
Ok going to use MFP for something besides fitness.

Ladies: What the F? Most of the girls I know are smart, beautiful and overall just amazing but seriously...do you NOT realize when a man is bad news for you? I read about abusive or no-good men you all go out with when you friend-zone good men all the time.

I'm not calling you ignorant to go out with these men or anything but most of you realize that he's upto no good and you STILL stick with them for years. Just...why? I am not interested in a serious relationship so I'm not talking about myself but I have alot of good friends who's only fault is that they're not jerks who're trying to score a sugar-mama. They're men who provide and protect the women in their lives and yet the only time they hear from you all are when you wanna b!tch and complain about your current relationship.

So how about instead of treating them like a doormat, try going out with them. I know it'll be different, they might actually not hit you. They might even pay for your meal. Wouldnt that be nice? eh? eh?

/end rant

Edit: BTW, it really pisses off men when you whine about your current relationships to them yet when they ask you to dump the man or something you try to defend your abusive partner.

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    beatingA_DeadHorse.gif
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

he he, he's being hit in the crotch
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    beatingA_DeadHorse.gif
    ^That's hyterical!^

What about the guys that complain about the girls, and then girls like me get friend-zoned? It's a WTF moment all the time.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmvsEfUnUnWmiIyIQDXE-w0ufJEvhQ6XX2LeKXlaWY9symwJrSEg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Because those "no good" men impress women with there confidence, and aren't wasting time worried about what everyone else is doing.

Think of them what you will, but they're get more than their mind blown.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    beatingA_DeadHorse.gif
    ^That's hyterical!^

What about the guys that complain about the girls, and then girls like me get friend-zoned? It's a WTF moment all the time.

At least your not like some girls I know that settle for the friends with benefits zone.
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    beatingA_DeadHorse.gif
    ^That's hyterical!^

At least your not like some girls I know that settle for the friends with benefits zone.

Might be desperate, but not that desperate.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    No one seeks out a jerk. Some men play the good guy role pretty well and then slowly turn into the jerk that they really are. Some women believe that they are to blame for the change and decide to ride out the storm looking for ways to get back to the way things were at first.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    No one seeks out a jerk. Some men play the good guy role pretty well and then slowly turn into the jerk that they really are. Some women believe that they are to blame for the change and decide to ride out the storm looking for ways to get back to the way things were at first.
    cycle_of_abuse.jpg
  • taunto
    Options
    "A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    cycle_of_abuse.jpg

And sadly, some of us have been there. I hate to admit it but I was that woman. Blaming myself for everything wrong in the relationship. He never admitted fault and always pointed out my flaws and I believed them. And then when times were good, they were really really good and then crap happened and it would be yelling, blaming, and then screaming, crying, throwing stuff, and then I'm sorry, I love you, I won't do it again, romantic weekends, ect.
  • LaurenKauf
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmvsEfUnUnWmiIyIQDXE-w0ufJEvhQ6XX2LeKXlaWY9symwJrSEg

this. is. AWESOME!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Yeh your right ^^^^^^ above comment Well it was above its now the third one up sorry
  • taunto
    Options
    Because those "no good" men impress women with there confidence, and aren't wasting time worried about what everyone else is doing.

lol anyone can score a one-night stand. Heck I've seen guys get with somebody after calling them a b!tch. I'm talking about long-term relationship where they actually realize that they're in a bad situation but not only stick it out, but try and defend the man they're with when told to get rid of him. All the while whining about how bad the situation is...
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options

lol anyone can score a one-night stand. Heck I've seen guys get with somebody after calling them a b!tch. I'm talking about long-term relationship where they actually realize that they're in a bad situation but not only stick it out, but try and defend the man they're with when told to get rid of him. All the while whining about how bad the situation is...

I will only speak about a situation I know of. My friend has a BF that constantly cheats, I told her he will never change (I've known him for years), and by her continually 'taking him back' she is basically "allowing him" to cheat. I've told her this over and over again. She tells me, "if I break up with him, he will lose his job" (he doesn't have a driver's license). I told her, "it's not your responsibility, he made his bed, he needs to lie in it...not have somebody fluff his pillows. He can go live with one of his hussies, and they can drive his *kitten* around" She still won't break up with him, idk he must shoot sparks out of his D*&$ or something, I don't get it.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiFBzN9AbZTMKoR24vh4olBhlkwZnJMu_42Ewt5pYpbmXJ3b_v
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    So many women are at the low end of self esteem. With media, celebrities, our own families....we are made to feel unworthy. I think that is why many women are in abusive relationships. Whatever strength they had is sucked out by the dude with charisma and the ability to s*** his way out of any situation. I've never been one for mind games, but I was a victim of wicked mind games by my ex husband. And damn.....people are really good at it.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSG97zCOlyo

(vlogbrothers on the friend zone)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

:drinker:
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    cycle_of_abuse.jpg

^ this