Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and After Pics - almost at my goal!

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Yow! Can I have some of your pretty?
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    WoW! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!! And I have the same starting weight and goal weight so seeing those results is sooo motivating!! Thanks for sharing and Congrats!!!! :-)
  • jplentl
    jplentl Posts: 12 Member
    DSCN0585-1-1.jpg

Started my journey as a 5'5" 27 year old 187lb woman who wasn't comfortable in her own skin. The middle picture is probably around 35lbs lost so about 152lbs. And last but not final, Today I weigh 133lbs and i'm happier in my own skin. MFP is a great tool and helped me stay accountable. Thanks for checking in:)

You look amazing! What does your work out consist of?
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Congratulations! Awesome job!!!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 154 Member
    amazing!! You look so fit and healthy and Muscular! I love it! I also am 5'5", so your progress pictures are inspirational to me, and help me to know where I want my final goal weight to be. Congratulations!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Great job! You rock!
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Incredible work, girl. Keep it up!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Such inspiration! Way to go on your weight loss. You def should feel comfortable in that skin because you are ROCKING IT :)
  • Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Great job girl! Would love to know what you do for workouts and eating?
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    You look soo good!!! Your pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing these and it definitely a great way to keep others (ME) motivated!!!
    :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    You look fantastic!! Fabulous work!!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Amazing progress, you look great! Thank you so much for sharing and to help motivate!
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    WOW you look amazing and this is just keeping me MOTIVATED!!! AWESOME AND GREAT JOB!!!!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Wow... you came so far in less than a year!!!! AWESOME
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Amazing! Your bottom bikini looks too big on you. Time to shop for a smaller bikini!
  • Littlerunner0514
    Littlerunner0514 Posts: 42 Member
    That is so amazing! Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to be able to post amazing pictures like yours!
  • 13grands
    13grands Posts: 2
    Way to go! That gives me hope.What kind of excersise program?
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Smokin!
  • bubsmom10
    bubsmom10 Posts: 43
    you look gorgeous well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!