Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these pants! Week 24

Options
1235»

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm a guy, can I be part of your sisterhood?

When I started this thing 8 months ago I was wearing 40 waist jeans. And they weren't loose. My big goal-wildest dream was to someday get back into the 34 waist jeans i was wearing in high school.

A couple months ago that dream came true. Bought 'em, been wearing 'em. Stuck with my program (and plan to for life,,, I've wasted enough time) and continued making progress. At this point I don't know if I'll ever make my goal of 200 pounds, and I'm not really concerned about it. I've upped my caloric intake somewhat with an emphasis on protein - though still running a 600 a day deficit - and I've added weight training 3 mornings a week.

I always was what the gymrats call an "easy gainer", and I can gain mass quickly. Well, I'm gaining muscle mass. My weight has been steady right around 209-211, but,,,

Holy crap! My 34 waist jeans are loose!?!?! Last night I went to the bigbox store and bought a pair of 32/34's. They fit,,, pretty well. You cannot guess my religion thru my pants anyways :laugh:

I think I was in Jr. high - around 14 years old, last time my tukus was this small. That's wild,,, and I'm still going :smile:

absolutely welcome everyone can come we actually have a guy but hes been mia cause his wife had a baby, lots of ppl arent here cause of summer but will b back and i am on here every day...congrats on the weight. forgive me i just got back from an hour walk in very humid nyc weather i shall be more talkative and tell u a bit about me when i recover lol. in the meantime welcome im ariella from NYC soon 2 b 26 (very soon) been member since jan 12

my motto and ours is slow and steady wins the race

tortoise
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey it seems like we have lost are group. Has anyone joined a new group. I am looking for one with a set goal of Thanksgiving. Anyone want to start a new group and get some better accountability?
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Hey it seems like we have lost are group. Has anyone joined a new group. I am looking for one with a set goal of Thanksgiving. Anyone want to start a new group and get some better accountability?

ive always been here :bigsmile: but i wouldnt mind finding a new group if it ment more support.

on a side note its my birthday
  • thompsons81702
    Options

ive always been here :bigsmile: but i wouldnt mind finding a new group if it ment more support.

on a side note its my birthday
    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Airel Happy Birthday to you!

Yeah I know it seems like you the lone ranger! I have not found a group for Thanksgiving so I might go ahead and start one. You will be the first to know if I start it!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Happy birthday! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    OK everyone I am hopping the support of a new group will get me motivated. If anyone wants to join it is under the motivation and support thread and it is called Trim for Turkey Day! Come join us!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    OK everyone I am hopping the support of a new group will get me motivated. If anyone wants to join it is under the motivation and support thread and it is called Trim for Turkey Day! Come join us!

thank u both so much....and yes i am thinking a new support group where actual support is happening sounds lovely and better for thanksgiving since i was resetting to be finished by dec 30 since i started this whole thing jan 12 ok i am in. i will check here also but i do need somewhere where i am not alone or only with one other person every day.

thank U
  • pepamint83
    Options
    did hour walk but no ones around