Confess your diet sins Here!

Options
Milky Way Bunnies 150 cal each, bag gone!
Huge piece of Cheese cake with cherries
Crazy bread w/ extra butter and seasoning
7lbs gained i just dont understand:0) was it worth it? NOPE!

Replies

• ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    today: a full sized snickers bar AND nearly a whole bag of microwave popcorn
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks forgot about popcorn! 2 night in a row over the stove popcorn, with real butter! Ok starting to see where the 7 lbs can from!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    McDonald's for breakfast.

And lunch.

:cry:
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    This was actually the first Easter ever that I didn't have any candy. I always make sure to have some 1% chocolate milk, Special K dark chocolate protein shakes or jello sugar-free dark chocolate or chocolate vanilla swirl pudding around so I can have my chocolate fix & still stay on track.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I know fast food is one of God's 7 deadly sins on MFP but I eat it almost daily. I want to give it up but it just be calling me, it be calling me and I gotta go to it.:cry:

I watched New Jack City the other night :laugh:
  • Slendertree
    Options
    3 big handfuls of potato chips and Reese's peanut butter eggs for a snack. The worst part is that it didn't even taste good. I have a small bowl of ice cream every night.
  • tcmay72
    Options
    sounds great but im afraid my kids would not have understoud why the easter bunny would put such things in there baskets:0)
  • srogers01
    srogers01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My daughters chocolate birthday cake 2 nights in a row!! :frown:
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today? Chips & salsa for lunch. Nothing else, just chips & salsa. Oh, and breakfast was two pieces of reduced fat cheese.

On a regular basis? Frozen meals most days for lunch. Personally, I don't think it's that big of an issue but it does seem to be a major trigger on MFP.
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    I am usually quite good but today I had fox's jam'n'cream biscuits - oh the pleasure .. :heart:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I just had a birthday on Sunday - so...let's see...ribs, birthday cake, ice cream. And, of course, there was cake and ice cream left over so...Monday - cake and ice cream; Tuesday - cake and ice cream, Wednesday (see the pattern?). Thankfully, there's no more cake left and only a tiny bit of ice cream.
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Last night I shared nachos with my boyfriend after already overeating for the day (one of those insanely hungry days). This morning I'm bloated and 'up' 5lbs on the scale. SMFH

I've come to learn that there's simply no food that's worth breaking your diet, no matter how tempting it is or how much you crave it. It just leads to shame/guilt/anger/bloating tenfold.
  • Angybabefitzg
    Angybabefitzg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting with a MOUND of shredded coconut on top yesterday AND a vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting today. It was within my cals for the day but it felt so good to be eating something sweet!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Had Bar-B-Que Brisket with Potato Salad and Cole Slaw for lunch. But the bad part was the THREE Yeast Rolls I had with it.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    OMG! If I confessed all, not only would I be here all night, but you would also want to know what the hell I am doing on MFP! I'll give you one, just to keep you going... two nights ago I ate half of one of my son's Easter Eggs, a chocolate bar (Wispa in case you are wondering) and then drank half a bottle of wine! ARghghhh!! Beat me!

And NO! I didn't log it... so I'm hoping non of my hardcore MFP buddies are reading this! x
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Beer....lots of it....EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Devon and I'm a carb-a-holic.

Today I ate an entire sleeve of Toppables crackers...in less than an hour.

Better believe I logged that. I don't want to hate the scale at the end of the week, it's allllllllll my fault.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Today first coffee after a week and a half of water, orange juice and green tea... And not decaf skimmed. A large Starbucks latte....
  • tcmay72
    Options
    Loving it! Im not alone:0) Feeling way better!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Devon and I'm a carb-oholic.

Today I ate an entire sleeve of Toppables crackers...in less than an hour.
    [/quote

Tee hee and yum yum at the same time!!!