Confess your diet sins Here!

Options

Replies

• russeljames
    russeljames Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    As your penance you should all have to make your diary's public.

I ate a whole bag of robins eggs in 2 days (yest and day before), so good, but i felt like poop after
  • goodmonster
    goodmonster Posts: 165
    Options
    two slices of reheated pizza for lunch... I don't even know what was on it. No meat I think... and the green things I think were spinach. : /

also- HEY my diary is public thank you very much! Not proud of it but hell I owned up to it! haha :P
  • Babs540
    Babs540 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a juice-a-holic, I LOVE lemonade and can't get enough. Worse then that though.... JellyBelly jelly beans. If i see a bag in the store they are hard to resist, and if i open it, ... well i'm like a 5 year old sneaking candy until i get caught, but no one has caught me yet.... =)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I ate a cherry tomato off of the floor, outside of the 5 second grace period.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    I ate two peanut butter reeses eggs right before bed last night, I have to stop sabotaging myself.
  • goodmonster
    goodmonster Posts: 165
    Options

You rebel you.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    it's spring break, it started pouring rain while we were at the park, so I took my kids to McDonald's and had a fish sandwich and fries. and it was GOOOOOOD
  • Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    A donut...a full one. I was hungry and that's all they offer you at meetings...real food is unavailable? Oh and a sugar cookie...and I liked it :P
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Over the course of the week... ate a corner slice (frosting and all) of Costco cake, 2 Reese's PB Eggs, Cadbury Mini Eggs, a fun size Almond Joy, and ate out three different times. Was over my calories 4 out of 7 days.... and still managed to lose nearly a pound. :tongue:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I ate lots of homemade peanut butter cookies for lunch, my afternoon snack, and dinner. I had well over a dozen of them.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What are these Reece's PB eggs two of you have mentioned?? Sound amazing! Are they peanut butter eggs? Is there chocolate???
  • asbonita3
    asbonita3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds has a new strawberry creme pie....oh so delicious, that was last week or week before. Easter i did have slithers of cake and pie. Had a oreo brownie sundae from BK AND a strawberry sundae this week. It's soooo hard i'm such a SWEETS addict. I logged it all too and watched my daily calories go bye bye :(
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

You rebel you.

I put salt on my food too. I'm an MFP badass.
  • asbonita3
    asbonita3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG there sooo good. There exactly like reeses cups but shaped like an egg and have peanut butter inside. Why they seem to taste better to me than the regular cups i have no clue. I haven't had the pleasure of eating any yet along with my cadbury eggs
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    A brownie last night and 7 Hershey's eggs today. I have a weakness for chocolate.
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    What are these Reece's PB eggs two of you have mentioned?? Sound amazing! Are they peanut butter eggs? Is there chocolate???

like a reese cup... but shaped like an egg
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    2 slices of red baron supreme pan pizza! also frito's honey bbq twists
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    chocolate cheerios at 10 pm, bad choice
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I only drank 63 oz of water today....... :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to confess. Food is not my enemy. If I eat something that is "bad" I simply enjoy it, and move on. Without guilt. Because what I'm doing now is so much better than what I have been doing, even with the occasional lapse.