Introduce myself?

Options
Hi, I'm Isaac! BUT my friends call me Jammy

I've been using MFP for....about a month and have lost 10 lbs so far, in addition to another 27 Lbs I lost. However the last week or so I haven't been keeping track and I have been eating Lord knows how many calories. So I figured I would utilize the community on this website for a support system of liked minded and more experienced people

Anyone good in the kitchen with low calorie snack ideas? My taste buds get bored easily.

Soooooo

hi :happy:

Replies

• DIZZLED1969
    DIZZLED1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Issac! Glad to meet you. My name is Diane - I am also new to this....keep up the good work!
  • JammyM
    JammyM Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks Diane! You do the same!
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats Jammy :3 If you want super good ideas go to Community at the top and go down to recipes. People post awesome stuff all the time. If you want a buddy I'm here! :)
  • KrisC1122
    KrisC1122 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Jammy!

My name is Kris. Congrats on your weightloss! Keep up the great work! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Congrats so far on your weight loss! My name is Julie and I've been on MFP for 3 weeks. Add me if you want :)
  • JammyM
    JammyM Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you! This will help a lot!
    Congrats Jammy :3 If you want super good ideas go to Community at the top and go down to recipes. People post awesome stuff all the time. If you want a buddy I'm here! :)