Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a handfull of jelly beans... :O
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    None today. I'm atoning for sins committed on Easter when I downed probably at least 2500 calories and gained 5 lbs. of water weight overnight (which is now thankfully gone).
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    What are these Reece's PB eggs two of you have mentioned?? Sound amazing! Are they peanut butter eggs? Is there chocolate???

like a reese cup... but shaped like an egg

^^This! And since I :heart: PB, I was thrilled when hubby gave them to me for Easter! :happy:
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    Today? Chips & salsa for lunch. Nothing else, just chips & salsa. Oh, and breakfast was two pieces of reduced fat cheese.

On a regular basis? Frozen meals most days for lunch. Personally, I don't think it's that big of an issue but it does seem to be a major trigger on MFP.

Chips and salsa for dinner last night. Nothing else. :)
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The office candy jar & I are good friends. If I can't eat candy, losing weight just isn't worth it. :laugh:
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    This one is bad.

My goddaughter left her Easter basket in my trunk.

I ate the contents of more than half of her plastic eggs.

I had to buy more candy & jelly beans to refill the eggs.

I ate some of the leftover jelly beans.
    The rest are in my desk drawer. Waiting. Judging. I must eat them ALL.

<Hangs head in shame.>
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Logging a 26 oz chinese meal as 16oz. I've done this forever......I really didn't know but my main sin: "I didn't want to know!". Chinese food tastes to good to me that I didn't want to face reality. 1 cup of general tso and 1 cup of rice I thought. It turns out I decided to split it in half today and the half weight 13.5 oz by itself.
    No wonder I've been putting weight on. I've been logging about half of what I really eat. I'm so dumb SMH
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So much easter ham!! It wouldn't be so bad if the sodium wasn't through the roof.

Also snickers, reeses, and butterfinger eggs have all found their way into my house. :x
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I had a weight watchers chocolate fudge ice cream on a stick, 45 calories!!! :tongue:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a Long John Silvers Chicken and Fish dinner and a skinny mocha from Starbucks. I have a stomach bug so when I got home it all came right back up so it really does not count, right? lol
  • amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to confess. Food is not my enemy. If I eat something that is "bad" I simply enjoy it, and move on. Without guilt. Because what I'm doing now is so much better than what I have been doing, even with the occasional lapse.

I agree with this. This is how I feel. Even though I'm making healthier choices, I don't see my self abstaining from chocolate etc. forever. Although I try not to eat "junk" everyday, when I do decide I want something that's not really good for me, I eat a little serving, as long as it won't make me go over my calorie intake, and if it does, I will just go and burn calories like crazy! LOL
  • rjbalcer
    rjbalcer Posts: 57
    Options
    Having a glass or two of Chardonnay right now....ummmmm so refreshing.....
  • staceydeelane
    Options
    i work at starbucks and we get free cake and drinks!
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    This is bad. I bought a bag of semisweet chocolate chips to try a brownie recipe that was on this site. Which is pretty good btw :o. Of course the bag I bought was HUGE and you only needed like two tablespoons or something for the brownies. Well a few days ago I ate ONE WHOLE CUP of them. I didn't think I was a big chocolate addict..I mean I like it (obviously:love: ) but I don't think about it often or have to fight myself to avoid buying it. Anyway somehow due to massive exercise that day it was still within my calories. I have given the rest of the bag to my housemate with orders that he is to either eat them or throw them away, but I don't want to see them again! :grumble:
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Red wine, good chocolate, and of all things frosted mini wheats! I can eat an entire box of frosted mini wheats, they are my crack-cocaine!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ...last night i dipped my finger into the brand new nutella. Four times.
  • Richmond420
    Options
    I eat sweets everyday....I mean I try to budget them into my calorie limit....god darnit caramel.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    SEE-FOOD; I see food... I like to eat it!!! FREE-FOOD too!!! Ice Cream, Chocolate, and Pizza!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Serious cravings today. My fiance does't have much junk in the house (thank god) so after eating a slice of toast with a little bit of butter and a slice of cheese, an apple AND some peppers to try to disuade my cravings I ended up eating a spoonful of peanut butter with a teeny little bit of maple syrup. Couple hundred calories worth of dissatisfaction.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I don't log the white chocolate pudding I lick off women.

Jokes on you, cause I don't log anything.